"Huh? Why are you here?" I asked as I turned my face to him.

"English isn't Ao Lune's first language, so if what she's saying sounds weird, just tell her," Florence chuckled as he ignored my question.

He sat down by the fox and began to pet her behind the ears.

"...Who is...Ao Lune...?" I asked with confusion.

"...Are you jealous of her?" he asked with a smirk clearly on his face.

"What?! Why would I be?!" I asked loudly.

"I was just wondering. You didn't have to start yelling though. It makes you seem...suspicious," Florence laughed.

"Ugh...shut up. Just answer the question."

"Sure, my lovely fiance~ Lune's my familiar, of course. She was given the duty of protecting me with her life...not that it was necessary either way..." Florence sighed as he leaned onto his fluffy familiar with a sigh.

Woah.

Ao Lune's mystical appearance and Florence's irritatingly godly looks together in the same spot was too bright for my mortal eyes to bear.

"Mmm...Is it morning yet...?" Principal PomPom murmured as he stirred awake from my side.

GAH!

Seeing Ao Lune and Florence was already too shiny for my eyes...and now this cute little fluffball wakes up too?!

I'M GOING TO GO BLIND.

I need to get used to this fast or else I'll have permanent eye damage or something.

"Sorry, PomPom, you've only been asleep for less than an hour," Florence answered casually.

Wait...

Did Principal PomPom and Florence know each other?

"Have you two...met before...?" I asked as I looked at the two of them.

"Little kid, you've got a lot to learn. I basically raised this little boy when he was smaller than me," Principal PomPom said as he hurried to climb onto Florence's shoulders.

"Get off of me, PomPom...I'm not a kid anymore," Florence sighed as he attempted to push the fluffball off of his shoulder.

"Aww...It makes me sad to see you grow up. You're bigger than me now...it's creepy," Principal PomPom cried as he gave a small sniffle into Florence's arm.

"It would be weird if I wasn't bigger than you of all people..." Florence joked.

"...Are you calling me small?!" Principal PomPom suddenly snapped.

"Of course. It's a miracle that you still look like you're five-years-old after all these years," Florence sighed with a small smile.

The fluffball looked extremely irritated for a moment.

"...Are you trying to offend me, little boy?" Principal PomPom asked as he suddenly grew dark.

"...Sorry, sir~" Florence finally backed off.

I think...Principal PomPom is a little self-conscious over the fact that he looks a little...young.

It must be tough to look about 130 times younger than your actual age...

Principal PomPom and Florence seem to get along just fine though.

Actually, I think this is the first time that Florence has ever looked so comfortable talking to someone outside of me and the rest of the male leads.