Family Cuddles (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: After a scare, (Y/N) ends up home, cuddling with her two favorite guys. 
Based on Sleep Prompt #11: "I took NyQuil instead of DayQuil on accident and now I am about to pass out."
(Requested) (Words: 1.2k)
--

"Ash... Ash... Wake up... Baby, please." I shake Ashton awake with one hand as I bounce our son on my hip, who currently finds my blouse yummy.
Ashton stirs a little, groaning before he rubs his eyes and sits up, yawning still.
"What time is it?" He asks, blinking a couple of times as he stretches his neck.
"It's 8:30. Baby, can you take Flynn to daycare? I have a meeting at 9:15 and I need to change into something less saliva-drenched." I plead, trying to get my shirt out of the toddler's mouth.
"Give me my bubba. I'll drop him off on my way to practice." He reaches for Flynn, making him coo at his father.
"Hey, chipmunk... Mmm, you smell like soap." He squishes the baby to his chest, kissing his squishy cheeks as I smile at my men.
"I'll go change. Remember to pack extra diapers. One of the carers left a note." I state as I walk to the closet to find something to change into.
"I got this. Go get ready." Ashton sings; I hear him coo and baby-talk to our son, making my heart flutter. Who would have told me when I first started dating Ashton, the tough-looking rocker guy, he would be turning into the softest guy on earth?

"I gotta go, my loves... I will be seeing you two in the afternoon." I lean in to place a kiss on Flynn's head before I bring my lips to Ashton's.
"Babe, can you feel my forehead?" Ashton groans, taking my hand and pressing in on his forehead. I pull my hand away and lean in to press my lips to his forehead to feel his temperature.
"You are very warm, bub." I pout at him.
"My head hurts too." He groans and I chuckle over what a big drama queen he is.
"You are going to be fine, bub. It's probably a head cold. Take a Dayquil and a multivitamin and you'll feel better, I promise." I leave a kiss on his forehead as I stroke our son's cheek.
"Ok, mama. See you in the afternoon." Ashton mumbles, taking Flynn's arm in his hand to wave me off.

My line beeps, causing me to stop working on my report before I pick up my phone.
"(Y/N) Irwin's office. Can I help you? I ask, waiting for the person on the other end of the line to respond.
"Mrs. Irwin. This is Ms. Jessica, Flynn's daycare teacher." The lady says, making me knit my eyebrows.
"Hello, Ms. Jessica. Is Flynn alright?" I ask her; Flynn has been going on the daycare for months now, and this is the first time I get a call from them during school hours.
"Mrs. Irwin, Flynn is absent today. I was hoping you could explain why. Were you not aware of that?" She asks me, making my heartbeat echo in my ears.
"I... I don't understand. My husband... he was supposed to drop him off..." I utter, feeling unable to get air through my lungs; my mind just thinks of the inexplicable.
"Mrs. Irwin, Flynn was not dropped off this morning. I am sure there is an explanation." She tries to assure me, but my stomach is already knotted.
"I have to hang up... I will call my husband and call you when I have news." I rush to end the call before I pick up my cellphone and scroll down to find Ashton's contact.

The phone rings, and with every ring that I hear instead of Ashton's voice, I feel my life becoming 5 years shorter.
No one picks up, the line sending me straight to voice mail. I blink a couple of times to stop myself from crying in the office, while I try to catch my breath enough to get up and walk out.
"I am leaving. There is an emergency at home. Cancel my appointments." I task my assistant; I don't even stay enough to hear him respond. Instead, I run for the elevator, feeling the knot from my stomach shooting up to my throat.

I decide to drive back home first, the last ounce of hope overcoming all the panic that has been poking at my brain.
I find Ashton's car in the driveway, and for the moment I can take a deep breath.
I rush inside, hoping to find them well; the nasty thoughts just won't leave my mind until I lay my eyes on them both and realize they are as healthy as I left them.
"Ash?" I shout as I enter our house, looking around me for any sign of them. The living room looks exactly as it did when I left a few hours ago, Flynn's toys all over the crawling matt.
"Ash?" I shout again, climbing up the stairs and heading to the nursery. What is chilling at the moment, is the silence in the house. I am so used to the house being filled by Flynn's giggles or crying, that the silence feels unfamiliar.

I enter the bedroom, finding Ashton asleep on the bed, with Flynn laying on his chest. My heart goes back to its place, softening at the sight of them so peaceful.
"Ashton Fletcher Irwin..." I shake him until he opens his eyes, gasping at me as I pick up Flynn.
"I asked you to take our son to the daycare." I whisper-shout, glaring at him.
"I... I took NyQuil instead of DayQuil on accident and I'm about to pass out. I didn't trust myself driving..." He groans, sounding drowsy. I pity the poor guy, but the fact that my heart hasn't found its rhythm since the moment the teacher called me doesn't really allow me to forgive him.
"You have to be kidding me..." I shake my head, holding my son a bit better.
"They were side by side, I got confused..." He mumbles as he hugs the pillow closely.
"I swear to God, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, you are going to be the death of me." I sigh and he smiles.
"Relax, baby. We are all fine, everyone's fine. Come on, mama. Come join your boys. You are home either way..." He reaches out to pick our son, making me roll my eyes as I hand him carefully.
"Come on... Your boys need you." He pleads, making room for me.

I kick off my heels and strip off my pants and blouse, being left in only my underwear.
"You look so sexy, mama..." Ashton groans as I take off my bra to slip in my sleep shirt.
"I bet you say that to all your baby mamas." I say playfully, slipping in between Ashton and Flynn, with Ashton's arms wrapping around my waist instantly. He presses his lips on the back of my neck, humming sleepily.
"Isn't this better than whatever boring thing you were doing in the office?" He asks while I stare at Flynn who has already fallen asleep.
"It is." I admit, placing my hand on top of his.
"I want more..." Ashton whispers, making me furrow my eyebrows together.
"More what?" I ask him, turning my head a little.
"More babies with you, more time with you, more moments with you. I want more of everything we are having right now." He moans and I smile to myself.
"Ok, buddy... Go to sleep now... Your battery is dying." I take his hand in mine, pressing my body more to his.
"I love you... And our baby." He reminds me, kissing my shoulder blade.
"We love you too." I assure him, closing my eyes.