Episode Seven:- The girl in the red dress

Start from the beginning

DIANNA:- yes I remember.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- well after you left, she opened a plaza in the central market and named it "Mangal plaza". That's what occupies her time.

DIANNA:- wow. that's nice.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- I know right. so how is dad? I hope he doesn't hit you?

DIANNA:- surprisingly no but I won't lie I have been living in fear a little.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- why did you decide to stay with dad in the first place?

DIANNA:- ( she Paused her drawing and rudely raised her eyebrows) no reason actually. just wanted to.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- seriously? wow! you are really strong. I don't think I can wake up every morning and see his face.

DIANNA:-(she laughed and continued drawing) It's something you get used too and besides dad is sick. it's nice seeing him in his weak condition.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- sick?! What's wrong with him?

DIANNA:- Cancer. I think the Doctor called it ependy- something.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- ependymoma?

DIANNA:- yes that's it... He has been on-and-off surgeries and going for some radiotherapy sessions for a while now.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- how is that going?

DIANNA:- he seems to be getting better I mean he still has the strength to go to work, sell Construction deals and make business travelers so.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- Well he shouldn't be doing that.

DIANNA:- you know dad is stubborn. He will still do want he wants to do. Anyways I wish we had more time to talk when I came to visit you in school back in 2015.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- yeah!... Why didn't you stay long?

DIANNA:- I had a flight to catch that day So mom Insisted that I should see you for the last time. That was the day I left Nigeria...

UNKNOWN CALLER:- Don't worry. I will soon be with you. What's going on with you?

DIANNA:-  Well guess what?

UNKNOWN CALLER:- what!

DIANNA:- ( she stopped drawing and looked at her ring) I'm engaged.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- oh my God. Since when?!

DIANNA:- 4 months now.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- wow... Is he handsome or rich or both?

DIANNA:- (she continued drawing and smiled) he is everything but...

UNKNOWN CALLER:- oh no. Not the 'but' word...

DIANNA:- ( she laughed) yes the 'but' word. I'm not in love with him.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- what?! And you agreed to marry him?

DIANNA:- yes but at first I was in love with him, ( she then looked into her drawing) then I found someone else. I feel like we were meant to be.

UNKNOWN CALLER:- wow. Does this person feels the same way about you?

DIANNA:- I don't know. But I'm willing to make a move.