ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss!

EVA LOKISON WAS NOT A PICKPOCKETER;

She was a thief.

(And yes, there's a difference.)

Eva didn't waste her time on trivial, minimal things - she didn't snatch wallets or grab purses or steal phones.

She was a thief. And not a petty one! Eva stole things, yes, but she had this thing called honor (more like ego) and nothing Eva Lokison put her time in was petty or boring.

People say that living in New York makes you stronger. And more resilient. And in Eva's case, it's true. Nothing made her more resilient than a crazy mother and absentee father and the overwhelming fear of never having enough.

Eva knew that she would be enough - that she is enough. But she wanted to have enough, to ensure that everything she dreamed was plausible.

She wasn't starving when she broke into that unmarked warehouse just past city limits. She wasn't struggling to pay rent or make ends meet.

No, she just wanted a thrill, an insurance policy that her life wasn't a waste. So that she could do crazy stupid things and one day afford the world she wanted for herself.

Eva Lokison was a go big type of gal, and that's probably why she ended up in SHIELD Agency's unreleased prototype storage unit.

And consequently, why she ended up in the middle of Avengers Towers, in SHIELD custody.

oh, yeah - she's got magic, too. 

the world's in for one hell of a treat.