Prologue

~Past~

When there is a place, between a rock and a hard place, that is when you will know very few of the dangers. When a girl meets a guy who constantly fight and bicker, yet they still move past it and love. What happens when either party says, enough is enough?

"Mikana! Where are you?" A lady around their midlife yells out. Her pink and black hair sticks out among her, along with her blue-ish white eyes. She was a mother, looking for her child in the midst of the playground, where she and both of her daughters were. Her stature, for a medium height woman, was lean and made of muscle. She was young, but not as young as she looked with her almond eyes and hardly any wrinkles covering her face.

"She's over there." Mikana's older sister, Milan, pointed to the swing set. Her eyes a dark crimson matching her sisters, with luscious black hair and pink tips. As tall as her mother, yet slimmer. She was currently pointing her finger at a child, no older than 9 who was all by her lonesome. Pity went through the mother, but she put a smile on her face to avoid anyone catching it.

A little girl with white hair and blue tips sat on a swing. Her school attire was still on and her hair was in a ponytail. She was currently looking at the clouds above, wondering about her father, who was currently out on a mission for the past day in America. Her crimson eyes widened when she heard her older sister, Milan, call out to her. She looked at the pair of females walking over to her. Her eyes went to her sister, who was looking around for her friends.

"Where is Kiki?" Mikana asked her sister. She simply shrugged and looked for her friend since the 3rd grade. She eventually found him with his head against a tree with Mirio Togata, who was her other best friend.

"Why did you run off?" Mikana's Mother had asked said girl as her other daughter went off with her friends. Mikana shrugged and was about to take off towards Milan and her friends, until her mom grabbed her arm. Mikana looked at her mom and tilted her head in a silent question.

"No Tamaki until you learn to listen to what I tell you." Mikana teared up at her mother's words, going in for the guilt trip. Needless to say, her mother was a sucker for her deep blood pools called eyes. She sighed, then nodded her head. Mikana immediately brightened up and headed over to her sister's friends.

When there, she grabbed hold of Tamaki in a hug. He twitched for a moment before cautiously putting his hands on her back. Mirio was smiling brightly at the girl while Milan had a small grin on her face. Mikana, with slight reluctance, let go and gave Mirio a hug. He picked her up and squished the girl against him, causing her to start twitching as well. Milan, seeing this, sighed at her lively friend.

"Mirio, can you please put her down? She's getting uncomfortable. Remember last time?" Milan asked a startled Mirio who had quickly put Mikana down and started to rub his head.

"Yeah, I still got the burns to prove it." Mikana, hearing this, turned to Tamaki and put her forehead on his shoulder. He started to hyperventilate and quickly put his head on the tree to his right.

Mikana gasped lightly at Tamaki, who had a chicken claw instead of a hand. She lightly grabbed it, earning a shudder from the boy. She was inspecting the claw and started to play around with it. Milan and Mirio were used to this behavior and started their own conversation.

"Kiki..." Mikana whispered, peering up at the said boy. He glanced down at her and started to tense up. "I like your claw. It's cool."

With wide eyes, he gently grabbed her shoulder with the claw and turned to bury her into his shoulder, more than she already was. Never in his life had he suspected he would be better friends with a girl, 3 years younger, than with Mirio or Milan, the people he's known since 3rd grade. He looked down when he felt a tug at the sleeve of his navy shirt, Mikana was grasping at his sleeve and moved him to where her mom was. She was holding his hand now, as his claw had faded away, and the duo of anxiety ridden children were walking to Sasuru Akami.

"Why do you always hang around Tamaki? Why not Mirio?" Those questions were that of Sasuru Akami, who wanted her daughter to have a happy, non-anxiety ridden life. For a mother who supports her children very much, she doesn't support her relationship with Tamaki.

"Milan! Mikana! Time to go home." Mikana looked at the sky in confusion. It was around 4 in the afternoon. They never leave this early, usually around 6 to get started on dinner to eat at 7.

"This early? Mom, why?" Milan had asked, taking the words out of Mikana's thoughts. Mikana looked at Tamaki who was slowly putting his hand on her shoulder. The height difference wasn't as large as hers and Mirio, but Tamaki was still taller than Mikana by about a foot.

Tamaki nodded slightly at her and gently pushed her away. She sighed and walked back to her mother, who had started to argue with Milan by then. She grabbed her sisters' hand with her left and her mothers' hand with her right and started to drag them away from the park while they continued to argue over her shoulder.

"Wow! Who knew Mikana was that strong!" Mirio wondered as he started to walk with Tamaki back to his house. Tamaki nodded, his emotions out of whack from the little girl he could call a sister.

"S-she is a, uh, she's Milan's s-sister. They a-are both strong." Tamaki stuttered as he changed his hand into a claw again. "She, uh, liked m-my, um, claw." Mirio gave Tamaki a look as he continued to escort the shy boy back to his house. 

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

Thank you for giving my story a try. I am not a very good writer but that is ok! This si a Bakugo fanfiction so be warned that there is cussing. 

How is your day? What have y'all been up to? I like to get to know my readers.

Anyways, there is more to come of this story... hopefully.