Characters

Mikana Akami:

Birthdate: July 26

Age: 15

Quirk: Star Bend & Light Wings

Star Bend: Makes her able to bend light, she can make a star/fireball from her star/soul but in doing that it takes away a piece of her energy, instead of blood she has white fire burning through her which makes her veins glow, she can dispel her energy by throwing a fireball or putting it into a container to make a flashbang. Major downfalls are that the tips of her hair catches fire and will slowly eat away at her hair (except when she has her wings out), and she has a possibility of combusting if there is too much pressure on or energy within her core, which is somewhere in her body.

Light Wings: Her wings are made of the different colors of fire. From the tips to her back the colors go as follows: white, blue, yellow, orange, then red. Her wings can be manipulated, for example, Mikana usually has butterfly wings out but when fighting, she changes them to spiky demon wings. She can make the tips of her wings harden and can shoot blades of fire from them, except when she's in her butterfly form. The longer her wings are out, the larger they can get, due to the fact that they are getting more oxygen. The setbacks are that they hold onto her spine, so she has a possibility of cracking a bone or doing something to damage her back permanently.

Mikana's Hero Name:

Sirius, The Star Hero

Family:

Mono Akami- Father - Deceased (Age 32) - Pro-Hero: Angel - Quirk: Fire Wings

Continued to be a hero until the villain, Sin, caused major damage. Died on the way to the hospital.

Sasuru Akami- Mom - Alive (Age 33) - EX-Pro-Hero: Galaxia - Quirk: Cosmic Manipulation

Gave up being a hero because of a major injury and her best friend had passed.

Milan Akami- Sister (Age 17) - Quirk: Galaxy Wings

The older sister who is a 3rd year in U.A. Friends with the Big 3.

Description:

White (fades to blue) Hair

Red eyes

Pale Skin

Milan Akami:

Birthdate: January 28

Age: 17

Quirk: Galaxy Wings

Galaxy Wings: They are wings protruding from her spine. They are like bat wings but has a galaxy inside of each individual stretch. She can use it as a storage for her stuff, like leaving them in place for her to pick up later. She can also use it to shoot stars or little asteroids out of if she chooses to. Drawbacks include; dizziness, and possible case of spine damage. She could shift her wings to make them stretch but it may put more strain on her back.

Milan's Hero Name:

Artemis, The Galaxy Wing Hero

Family:

Mono Akami- Father - Deceased (Age 32) - Pro-Hero: Angel - Quirk: Fire Wings

Continued to be a hero until a villain, caused major damage. Died on the way to the hospital.

Sasuru Akami- Mom - Alive (Age 33) - EX-Pro-Hero: Galaxia - Quirk: Galaxy

Gave up being a hero because of a major injury and her best friend had passed.

Mikana Akami- Sister (Age 15) - Quirk: Galaxy Bend & Light Wings

Younger sister trying to be a hero.

Description:

Black Hair w/ pink tips

Crimson eyes

Pale skin

❤︎⏤❤︎

Ok, so, Hello! I am the author of this book. I am very awkward and tend to repeat myself. I apologize in advance if I offend you, cause that is a like future thing that will happen. 

Anyways, Now that you know about me, How have y'all been?