13-"I Was A Double Agnet Today."

"Its been five minutes its time for soundcheck guys," Luke complains, on the floor in fetal position while he covers his ears.

We stop and head to soundcheck.

To say things are awkward would be an understatement. Luke, Ashton, and Michael all look confused as to why Calum isn't saying a word, and why I won't look at him. As we walked to the stage, Calum has kept his distance from me. Maybe I read the signs all wrong.

After they talk into their microphones they start to sing.

"Young blood, say you want me, say you want me out of your life. And I'm just a dead man walking tonight. But you need it, yeah, you need it all of the time. Yeah, ooh, ooh, ooh. Young blood, say you want me, say you want me back in your life. So I'm just a dead man crawling tonight. 'Cause I need it, yeah, I need it all of the time. Yeah, ooh, ooh, ooh."

I dance in my seat a little, looking at Calum, and he glances at me, here and there.

I sigh. We were having a moment, I opened up. I guess all boys are the same and Calum Hood is no exception. The minute something happens but not the way it's supposed to, things get awkward, and boys avoid it. Or he was being a friend and I was being a weird fangirl and got too close. Maybe I screwed things up.

The boys finish their sound check and we walk back to where we hung out earlier.

"What's up?" Luke asks me.

"Nothing I'm fine, I'm great. I had the best day ever, with the best guys ever," I say, turning to face Calum.

Calum looks up to me and a small smile creeps on his face.

"We had fun with you too, Blake," he says.

    Such a relief. He's talking to me.

"Hey, we still got half an hour with Blake, let's make this fun," Luke says.

"Tell us about your day," Michael says.

"I already recapped with Calum," I explain.

"We want one now," Luke pouts.

"Okay, so Ashton and I talked about college and me, Michael and I talked about how my friend Tyler likes him, and then music. Luke and I talked about me, talked about my high school experience, said he'd be my friend. Calum, he helped me figure out what I wanted to do in college, teacher, basically we just talked about that."

"Thats great you found something," Ashton tells me

"Yeah. Oh and I was a double agent today. I lied, I told Luke to prank you guys but then I helped you guys prank him back so that was fun."

They all look hurt as I laugh.

"Sounds like you had a fun day," Ashton smiles at me.

"Oh definitely," I agree.

Calum smiles, looking into my eyes.

Whoops, I fell. In deeper in love with Calum. Haha. Oh well.

"Can we meet Tyler when he picks you up? We can walk you out," Michael says.

"Of course, he'd love to meet you guys," I say.

And for the rest of the time there we told each other jokes. The more comfortable everyone felt the more relaxed I felt. Especially when Calum sat next to me. But all things must come to an end and our time was up. They walk me out.

"Tyler should be here any moment," I say. A few seconds later, he pulls up, jaw dropped the instant he saw 5Sos.

"You must be Tyler," Michael says.

Tyler nods, tears in his eyes. He comes out of the car and Michael pulls him onto a hug.

"Blake has told us so much about you," Michael says. "How about we take a picture?"

Tyler nods, and all the boys get in for a picture, and Michael fists bump Tyler. Tyler just looks at his hand in disbelief.

"Now can you take a picture of us with Blake?" Luke asks.

Tyler takes a moment to stop shaking and takes the picture of me with the boys.

"So, we'll see you tonight when you get in your seats?" Ashton asks.

"Mmhm," I confirm.

"Michael touched my hand. Michael touched my hand! MICHAEL TOUCHED MY HAND!" What starts at a muffed becomes a deafening call of the fan boy.

Michael chuckles.

"So, my dear heroes, I must go. Maybe we can see each other again, probably not. Maybe tonight. But this day has truly changed my like. Thank you." I hug them all.

"Hey, Blake?" Ashton calls for my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget, I'm glad you found your calling. Keep doing you, and don't let anyone stop you. You're capable of such great things," he says.

Michael pulls me to him.

"Next time you here of a song that just hits you, think of me. Yeah?"

I nod as I turn to Luke.

"Remember, were friends now. I will message you. I tolerate you," he gives me a big hug.

"I tolerate you too Luke," I say.

"Blake, it was a pleasure meeting you, and pranking Luke with you. And teaching you bass. And just talking to you. I'll miss you," Calum hugs me next and I hug back.

I say a quiet 'bye' and turn to the car as the boys head in. I sit next to Tyler and pout.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I didn't think I could fall in love with someone after an hour long conversation. Especially when it was mainly about me. But Calum made me realize what I wanted to do with my future. And I think we almost kissed but I'm not sure. There's not much about me to fall in love with if all I do is yap yap yap."

"You almost what??... where's your jacket?"

    "Crap, Ill be back," I say as I get out of the car to get it.

    But then I see Calum run out with it.

    "You forgot this," he says as he hands it to me.

    "Thanks."

    "You're not done being in our lives."

    "What?"

    "You're not done being in our lives and we're not done being in yours. Blake I like you. I don't know how you did it but you did. And I want to say I care about you so maybe I can get your number-"

     I don't know what came over me but I grab his face and kiss him. Being shocked he hesitates but kisses back, wrapping arms around my waist.

    "Awwww," I hear Tyler.

    "Shush," I turn back to Calum, and we exchange numbers.

    "Meet us here after the concert, we can take you and Tyler out to drinks with us. See you later," Calum smiles big.

    He runs in and Tyler and I park and get in line.

    After getting seated and after waiting, they're on stage.

    "Were they as great as we thought?" Tyler asks.

    "Better."

    "As gay as we thought?"

    "Oh so much straighter."

    "How was your day?" he asks.

    "Are you kidding me? Best day of my life."

    5sos comes out, and the concert begins.