Part 31: Valentine's day scare

Zacznij od początku

"W-what!?" Asked Ochako not liking where this was going.

"Did you use protection?" Asked Asui.

"Yes! Of course!..... Other than last time" Whispered Ochako on the last part.

"Ochako listen. What I'm about to say isn't definite. But I think you should check" Said Mina.

" W-what is it? " Asked Ochako.

"We think your pregnant" Said Mina.

*Several hours later*

" Hey Ochako I'm home! Mei wasn't completely happy about me leaving her as an assistant but luckily Iida agreed to replace me" Said Izuku closing the door. He found Ochako sitting on the couch holding a small object.

"Hey Ochako!" Said Izuku leaning in to kiss Ochako. His lips landed on hers and he reached to hold her face but he paused when he noticed she wasn't responding.

"Ochako is something wrong?" Asked Izuku.

"T-that depends on how you would take this" Said Ochako.

" T-take what? " Asked Izuku.

" I'm think I'm pregnant" Said Ochako not daring to look Izuku in the eye.

".............................................. Huh?" Said Izuku after a long silence.

"I-i have been feeling very strange the last few days and I went and got a pregnancy test" Said Ochako holding up the test.

" W-what did it say?" Asked Izuku.

"I-i didn't use it. I'm just so scared and I didn't want to do this without you" Said Ochako.

" It's alright Ochako. I'm here. Let's go see" Said Izuku holding her hand.

Ochako gave a weak smile and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back out with the test.

Go ahead and guess the results. I bet you won't. If you get it right you cheated.

"Now we wait" Said Ochako.

She held on to Izuku's hand and they both closed their eyes

They then heard a beep meaning the test was done.

"On three?" Asked Ochako with her eyes shut.

"Yes. " Said Izuku.

"1" They said.

"2" They said

"3" They said.

They shot open their eyes and it read:

Blank.

"Huh? It's just blank. What does that mean?" Asked Izuku.

" That means that the test didn't work. I have to try another one." Said Ochako grabbing another test and going once more.

She came back out and grabbed Izuku's hand once more.

"If it doesn't work this time we have to go to the doctor" Said Ochako

They closed their eyes once more and heard a beep.

The guessing was only for the first test.

" 1" They said.

"2" They said

"3" They said. They both shot open their eyes and looked at the test. It read:

Negative.

"Oh thank God" Said Izuku collapsing on the bed.

" Your relieved?" Asked Ochako.

" Yes. Having a child now would be so exhausting,we still have high school, our new job,and not to mention our parents. So I'm really glad" Said Izuku.

" O-oh... I see" Said Ochako feeling a little heartbroken.

"Anyway we should go ahead and head out now. I already made reservations yesterday so we are good to go" Said Izuku.

" Alright... Go ahead downstairs and I will be there soon" Said Ochako.

"Okay. I love you" Said Izuku giving her a kiss and heading downstairs.

"I love you too" Said Ochako.

She placed a hand over her stomach.

' I have to be more careful now... For Deku and for me' Thought Ochako grabbing some clothes to change into.

For the rest of Valentine's day, I'm going to go overthink my life. My other stories are getting a new chapter as well so enjoy and have a happy Valentine's day.