Long A/N

Hi everyone it's Angel here and I'm really sorry if I haven't updated anything in a while I had writer's block and was also brainstorming new ideas for this new story and the others as well. 

Also if you're wondering why I'm writing a TMNT x ATLA because why not? Also if you're wondering which TMNT I'm crossovering with ALTA it's the 2012 one and if you don't want to read then don't it's fine. 

And also this in this Story the Four nations are connected to the TMNT 2012 world , Well Fire, Earth and Air nations are within Asia like China, Korea, Japan and India. While the water  tribes are places such as in Greenland, Alaska, North pole and South pole. Also the Swamp Benders would in well swamps , but like in the Bayous in Louisiana and the wildlife in the Amazon. 

Anyways also the cities that have been mentioned and the Gaang have been will in there , but as ancient cities. Honestly I always thought that the era that Katara and the others lived in reminded be a bit of how feudal japan would be like and I get that all of you would disagree that the time era they lived in was closer to one at the late 1800s , but honestly that seems a bit too illogical to me. 

Anyways the time the story takes place is before the great wall of China was being built. I know that seems like a loooooong time ago , but bare with me here. You see since this is before the great wall of china being built I imagine there would be still benders at that time , but over time bending started to die out or more it wasn't needed much anymore and  I know I'm getting off track here sorry. Anyways I'm trying to fit both worlds together so go easy on me and don't worry Zuko isn't gonna end up with Mai it's gonna be Song and honestly since it's a crossover no Zutara :'( 

I'm sorry , but yeah anyways hope you'll like it enjoy. Also I'll publish Katara character Profile to see what she's like in the story. Also I'm have book three Katara and the war ended, but you'll see later on also I'll publish Katara's profile to see what she's like in TMNT.