Mr. O'Neil has been kidnapped?!

Author's POV

After the few months had rolled in, spring break finally came which have the O'neil family visit Kirby's sister Delilah who lived in the more suburban parts of New York. Well as suburban as you can get in the Big Apple.

Delilah was Mr. O'Neil's sister , well twin sister to be exact. She's a lot more laid back then her twin brother, she's also a bit of a free spirit so she isn't home most of the time. Delilah is also compassionate and isn't afraid to say what's on her mind.

Perhaps this is why she and Katara got along right away when they finally met, after Kirby brought April and the newest addition of the O'Neil clan.

When the spring break started. The O'Neil sisters and Mr. O'Neil loaded all of their stuff into the car and drive off to Delilah's apartment. It was a third floor building, made out of red brick and concrete blocks outlining the roof. With a big stain glass window in the left corner of the building close to the fire escape, that also functions as a makeshift balcony.

Once everyone was settled into their own rooms, the family got ready to have the best spring break ever. Or so they thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katara's POV

The first few days staying at aunt Delilah's place were one of the best yet, since she took me and April shopping to one of the shops she usually visits for the amazing wardrobe she has. She wanted to buy me a few dresses which she thought would look nice on me and also she wanted me to have something girly in my wardrobe then jeggings, tank tops, jeans and t-shirts. 

At first I was a little worried on what the dresses would look like, but when she showed them to me I wasn't anymore. The first dress was a light violet spaghetti strap summer dress, with a dark purple veil covering the entirety of it, it also had a pattern of water lilies that covers the skirt part of the veil. It was sleeveless , but at the back it was free except having part of it tied.

 It almost looked fancy enough to wear on  special occasions and if I'm being honest this dress was my favorite of all time. The other two dresses were casual enough to wear everyday, I'm so glad for aunt Delilah taking me and April shopping that day.

By the time all three of us got back ,it was already dark outside. We then put our shopping bags away in our respective room and I made us something to eat, unfortunately dad couldn't eat with us since he still had to work, but I don't hold it against him. Although April would say otherwise.

After preparing supper , I went to aunt Delilah's room let her know that the food was ready only to find a note taped on her bedroom door.

" Hey Katara hon, I'll be with my friends at Times Square. I won't be back until 1:30 am. so if you're  wondering where your dad and sister are. They are out taking their usual nightly walk, see you later.