Dex-er Baxter's Gambit

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost a month since infiltrating the TCRI building and stopping the Kraang portal. Although the turtles were unaware that Night-Watcher was able to plant explosives to destroy parts of the Portal. It wasn't able to fully to destroy it , on the bright side it was able to set the Kraang back by a some weeks until they can it back up and running again.

Unfortunately there is a new problem the turtles have to face, other then the Kraang are actually targeting April O'Neil. Which is a Sub-spacial Endal Particle Disruptor, which two Kraang droids are carrying out of a warehouse.

To Donatello's surprise as the two droids carry it out into one of their vans. "Whoa! That's a sub-spatial endoparticle disrupter."

"Gonna have to explain if that's a oh no or yay." Leonardo says with a bit confused due to Donnie's science lingo.

"In the hands of the Kraang. It's a definite oh no." Donatello says before explaining what the disruptor to Michelangelo.

"I thought Night-Watcher had already shut down this Kraang warehouse." Raph asks his brothers on the warehouse they are spying on, as the Kraang are getting ready to leave.

"He did, but Katara told me that since he has been even more on the Foot Clan's radar recently. He wasn't able to check and see if the warehouse stayed inactive." Donnie said , as he puts away the telescope.

"Well...I'll give him a pass on that one. Since we all know how annoying the Foot Clan can get." Raphael says , with Leonardo rolling his eyes in response before getting into position alongside his brothers to ambush the Kraang.

                                ~~~At The O'Neil's Apartment~~~

It's 9:30 P.M. at the apartment complex where the O'Neil sisters are living with their aunt. Luckily it was one of these days , where Delilah O'Neil would be gone on another long business trip with her friends and co-workers. So the girls wouldn't have to worry about their Aunt suddenly showing back up , but she does want one of them checking in to text or call to make sure everything is okay.

Although this wasn't the case for Katara who is sitting in her room. Looking so lost on what she should do after finding out that her younger sister is the real target the Kraang are after. As she stares at the Night-Watcher mask she is holding, when she found out that April was one step away becoming a mindless soldier for the Kraang. If the young Water-Bender hadn't made the choice to steal the suit from the Kraang. The idea of them using the girl who she has come to see as her own blood as a Guinea Pig ,and Kirby the man that took her in when she had no place to go made her blood boil.

'If they want April. They're going to have to get through me in order to do so.' She says internally before hearing a notification on her phone nearby. Picking up she looks at the text to see her sister texting her.

Yellow Wearing Kyoshi Warrior 🗡️💛

Donnie just texted me saying that he and the guys