Valentines Day (Smut)

Start from the beginning

He only remains silent. A small smirk of his own as he pulls up to a dead end. Then gets out of the car.

You look at him curiously as he walks around and opens your door. "Come." He told you. You followed his directions. Getting out of the car.

He shuts the door and picks you up bridal style, surprising you in the process.

"Vegeta. What are you planning." You smile as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Something woman." He said gently as he started to fly.

You remain quiet as you take in the sight. Enjoying the view. You passed over trees, lakes and some rivers. You saw some animals below you and you smiled as you enjoyed the breeze going through your hair.

Vegeta landed on a mountain and placed you down. The view was beautiful and it made you gasp. It was a view of the forest all the way out to the ocean and you were there just as the sun was setting.

The beautiful colors that spread through out the sky. You couldnt help but smile big as you look over the view. "It's beautiful."

"You are." Vegeta said as he looked at you. Vegetas eyes never even went to the view. He cared about you. You were his view. He loved the way you smiled. The way you looked over every detail. Making sure to memorize this moment.

You blushed and smiled even more if possible as you turn your head and looked at Vegeta. "I love you."

"I love you."

You look out at the view again. "I could never get tired of this."

"Me neither."

You giggle a bit. Looking at Vegeta and holding his face gently and making him turn his head. He chuckled. "This view Vegeta."

Vegeta looks over it. It was beautiful but you were his view. Vegeta held your hand and kissed it gently. Then looked at you.

You held his hand tightly. Enjoying the entire sunset until you could no longer see it. In the distance you could see the waves. You loved every moment of it.

Once the sunset you kissed Vegeta passionately. "Thank you." You whispered.

He smirked and gave a small nod

"What was the drive for if you could of just flew."

"To throw you off." He knew you were asking to see a view like this for a while, so if he flew right away you would of guessed it.

You nodded. Completely understanding. "Good move."

You both laughed a bit. Then he picked you up again and brung you to the car. Driving to restuarant you RSVP at. It was one of the nicest place in the city.

You were excited. Vegeta couldnt lie and say he was looking forward to trying the food.

You two were seated as soon as you walked in. Ordering what seemed to be a buffet but it was all for your amazing boyfriend. Except for one or two plates.

You ordered some wine as well. Both drinking, flirting and laughing throughout dinner. You were feeling the alcohol kick in as you gently rubbed your foot up his leg.

He smirked at you. Lust in both of your eyes as you looked at one another.

"I will take you right her and now." The prince said. Vegeta was already craving you. He didnt care about the other people. He would take you in the bathroom or even right at the table if you let him.

You bit your lip as you reached his dick. You toes gently passed his already hard dick. You squeezed your legs together. Wanting him already.

"I am not joking woman." Vegeta said with his deep lustfilled voice as he pulled his seat out a bit as a slight warning.