άùţħόŕ'ş ήόţέ ✍🏻

🥀 вιѕмιllaн ar raнмan ar raнeeм...

I greet you all with the greeting of Islam :😇

αs-sαℓαмυ'αℓαүкυм ωα яαнмαт- αℓℓαнι ωα вαяαкααтυнυ...!🌠
( peace be upon you & the mercy of Allah & His blessings )

How are you all ? (o'▽'o)ノ

Thank you and JazakAllah Khair for choosing my book to read.

I am very much excited about this book. ⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

This book, which you will be reading, is a summary of what I was able to study of the life of Khadija, the wife of Prophet of Islam & the fruit of my efforts to present it in a contemporary style ,simple yet authentic.

I chose for the title of this book "The Princess of Quraysh" as at that time she was the best-born woman of Quraysh of greatest dignity and also the richest. The books of Seerah describe Khadijah as a woman of resolve, noble & smart, in addition to the good & honor that Allah willed for her.

I started writing this book with the aim of explaining the biography of history's most remarkable woman & to know how devoted Khadijah was to her husband & how much she did for him for the cause of Islam & make everyone understand the value of marriage in Islam.

I very much hope that you will spend a great time reading the absorbing story of the life of Khadijah ...

I also hope that you will appreciate my work ...

If you find any mistake, please forgive me because I'm myself a striving Muslimah... <(_ _)>

Please do vote and comment...

Have a good time reading...!!

May Allah guide us through right path...!!

Ameen