Sweets || Logince

Request:
TheOneAndOnly_Trash

Prompt:
Roman is the prince of a kingdom. Logan is his Royal adviser. They are in a secret relationship and Logan sucks Roman off under the table at dinner.

Warnings:
Exhibition (I think that's the only one--)

Top and Bottom:
Roman- Top
Logan - Bottom

AU:
Royal

=====================================

Roman smiled as he watched the waiters come around with food, his Royal advice and secret boyfriend beside him to give him any information if needed. His parents soon sat down beside their son, the royal advice trying to hide the need to have the prince fuck him open, god if Roman didn't only decide to play with him before dinner.

The Queen smiled and looked at Logan. "Oh Mister Foster, you may leave if you want!" She said as he smiled and bowed, "Thank you, your highness, but I can only leave when said by the prince..." He spoke, the queen having a proud gaze on her eyes. Roman smiled and looked at Logan, clearing his throat. "Logan, are you hungry?" He asked as his parents turned to the sounds in the kitchen, giving Logan a chance to express his kinky ways of Exhibition. "Yes...for that sweet treat..." He whispered to him as Roman blushed and smirked, chuckling. "Usual, sweets come after dinner, but I'll give you it since you were a good boy~..." He smirked and motions under the table.

The King and Queen turned around and looked around. "Where's Mister Foster?" The King asked as Roman blushed, feeling his zipper go down, his pants and boxers' going. "Oh, I sent him off..." He explained as they nodded, soon they started to eat. Roman took a bite and jumped. "MmM~..."  He moaned as he felt Logan licking his cock like ice cream, soon taking the tip into his mouth. The Queen was about to question as Roman smiled and quickly spoke. "It's amazing!" He spoke, the parents agreeing as they continued.

Logan smiled in the darkness of the table, gently sucking his boyfriend's tip, god, he was so in love with Roman, only of he and Roman could marry, but that was illegal. He took his mind off it and continued sucking his boyfriend, licking the slit of the tip, hearing his boyfriend's muffled sounds of pleasure, god Roman was handsome when he did that, maybe he'll tease-. However, Logan was taken off-guard when Roman gipped his hair and forced him to take more. He moaned on it, being quiet as the sounds of eating continued, soon he felt Roman thrusting in his mouth, taking it like a good boy.

The sucking, fucking of the throat, and exhibition continued until Roman cummed deep. He gently smiled as Logan snuck from the table threw an escape pathway, his throat hurt but from pleasure. He soon walked in as the queen turned. "Ahhh, Foster! Good timing, we were just about to have dessert!" She said as she noticed Logan's conditions in his throat.

"It appears that you already...had a sweet.."

=====================================

Note:

Hey TheOneAndOnly_Trash! I hope this was good! Thank you for helping me with motivation! ^^