Crofters Pleasure || Logan

Art Credit:
My sister [OUCH] on Sander Sides Amino ^^

Request:
None ^^

Prompt:
Logan's boyfriend, [Insert anyone], is gone for the day. Well, he's not the only one gone: the rest of the gang is busy and gone. Without his boyfriend to help get him off, he decided to use something near him, which came in mind of the Crofters he was eating.

Warning(s):
Food sex | Cumming in food | (Small) Jackoff

AU(s):
None ^^
=====================================

Logan hated this, he hated that he couldn't get himself off with [Insert Character], however, he had to go out and help Thomas with something. He didn't know how to really get himself off, sure he has played with himself before, but he wanted to try something else.

He didn't have much Kinks he knows, at least some he hasn't figured out yet, however, how can he with his boyfriend gone. He sighed and shook his head as he got up and walked to the fridge, grabbing the handle and pulling out a jar of his favorite crofters. He then walked to the drawer to open it and grab a spoon before closing it and walking to the couch where he sat down and opened the lid, smiling to himself as he took a scoop with his spoon and took some in his mouth.
He smiled as he licked the spoon covered crofters, however, he slowly got memorized as he licked the metal oval line and sucked the sweet jam.

After a while, an idea popped into his head. He wondered, how would the jam feel..covering his cock. He started a pro and con war as he thought to himself: If he did use crofters to pleasure himself, he'd waist good food for a stupid heat but..if he didn't, he'd be stuck in this stupid heat. He then finally made him a decision. Logan sat the Crofters on the table in front of him as he went down to his pants and started to unbutton his pants before taking it down along with his boxers. He bit his lip as he watched the red cock leak with small precum. He took a deep breath as he put his hand down and stroked himself, letting soft moans echo the room.

He finally stopped, stuttering as he wanted to come back. He gently leaned over as he grabbed the Crofter's jars. He looked at it one last time before sighing and carefully tilting it, making sure none hits the couch, and watched his cock slide into the jar of sweet jam. He leaned his head back as a long moan was made, feeling the jam wrap around his cock, feeling the wet substance remind him of [Insert Characters] mouth.

He looked down, imagining the jar as his boyfriend sucking him off, as he started to push the jar in and, not all the way, out. He smirked in pleasure as he can imagine hearing [Characters] moans as he sucked him off, he bit his lip as he leaned into the jar and started to thrust his cock inside, deep as he can go. He can feel so many emotions: Disgust of what he was using to get himself off, pleasured by the feeling of himself getting off, as well as imaginative.
He then stuttered his thrusting as he felt himself getting close to his orgasm, thinking to himself: Should he cum? He then gasped as some precum also came into the jar. 'Fuck it..' He thought as he kept going before cumming inside the jar, watching the red mixed with white.

He slowly pulled out and looked at his jam covered dick, honestly...he wouldn't mind doing that again at some point.