Bad snake! || RED

Request:
Shadow_kitkat

Prompt:
Declan was being naughty, and I mean naughty, he was touching himself, flirting with the others, not coming to his boyfriend's when told too, now, Emile and Remy have to punish him.

Warnings:
Orgasm Denial | Whipping | Small bite | bow jobs | Threesome

Top and Bottom:
Remy - Top
Emile - Top
Declan - Bottom

=====================================

Declan was in for it, he knows it: He has been touching himself without Emile or Remy's knowledge, Flirting with The other sides in front of them, forbidden himself from coming when his name was called, and now here he is. He whimpered whenever he was down on his knees in Emile's cartoon filled bedroom, watching Remy pace as Emile was disappointed. "Tsk, Tsk, Dee..me and Emile were trying to be patient with you, but you forbidden any sight of change.." He spoke as Declan whimpered. "Sir..I'm..." He started as Remy walked up and shushed him.

Emile soon joined as he ran a hand down Declan's sensitive scales before pinching, making Declan jump and whimper. "Remy..I'm afraid he needs punishment.." Emile spoke while shaking his head. Remy agreed as he brought Emile close and kissed him, Emile kissing him back. They soon parted as they noticed Declan was getting needy. "Oh baby, you shouldn't be needy during punishment~" Remy cooed as he made Declan stand up and bite his neck, making Declan whimper loudly. Emile looked at Remy and smirked. "Now Rem..atleast give him some pleasure for not touching himself during his time in here, if I was a sub and getting punished, I would~..." Emile spoke, trying to give Declan some sympathy.

Remy nodded as he motioned Emile to come to him, Emile came as he whispered something in his ear, making Emile moan at something he said. The punishment started. Emile got onto his knees and threaded his fingers in Declan's hair, pushing him down near his unzipped jeans as Declan got the message and pulled his pants and boxers down, taking Emile's cock in his mouth, sucking and bobbing. Emile moaned and nodded at Remy as Remy nodded and grabbed a whip from the toy box and brought it up, smirking as he slapped Declan with it, hearing him cry with a moan

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Remy stopped, he figured five was enough for the crying and sucking Declan that sometimes gagged on Emile's cock, who was moaning and forcing Declan deeper. He smiled and bend down, rubbing his ass, and soon grabbing lube and spreading it on his, now free, cock and pushing into Declan. The two enjoyed hearing Declan's moans and groans and right when he was about to cum.

Whack!

Remy smacked Declan's side as he stopped himself from cumming. "Baby..this is punishment, no cumming until tommorow, if you do, no cumming for two days.." Remy whimpered as Emile made a sound of approval. So now here they were: Declan taking Remy's and Emile's cock though his ass and mouth, Emile fucking into Declan's mouth and humping through his orgasm, and Remy fucking into Declan's ass, joining Emile as he came. After Declan and them were cleaned, they cuddled together in Emile's bed and whispered sweet nothings to Declan as he promised never to be a bad boy again, and the morning Declan woke up, he told them that he was gonna touch himself, which they allowed, he was still kind to the others, but not flirting, and he'd come when they called for him, being a good snake and a good boyfriend.

=====================================

Note:

Hey Shadow_kitkat! I hope this was good! Thank you for helping me with motivation! ^^