Pretty Clothing || Moxiety

Prompt:
Virgil is alone with Patton while Logan and Roman and doing there outside jobs. He went to go look for him to find his boyfriend looking at his dress, the surprisingly was sexual, in the mirror. This gets Virgil aroused.

Warnings:
Fingering, Sex, Bottom! Patton, Sexual Dressing, Boners, "Master/Pet" Nicknames.

Top and Bottom:
Virgil - Top
Patton - Bottom
=====================================

Virgil groaned in annoyance as he was bored to death. He wanted something to do, something to just talk to. He knew Roman and Logan were doing their jobs at the moment, the only person he can think of was Patton.

He sat up as he fixed his coat and searched the house for the trait of Morality. He gently took time to think of his boyfriend: his curly hair, his brownish skin tone, his freckles. But, the thoughts escalated quickly to the thoughts of Patton riding him and hearing those sweet moans. He pushed the thoughts quickly as he noticed Patton's door opened.

He peeked in to see Patton in the most beautiful thing in his life. Patton was looking at a new look he found on the Internet: a black silk suit like a dress, it hugged his skin as it showed through the silky cloth. Virgil felt his mouth dripped as he had more thoughts than usual, slowly feeling him get a boner at the clothing.

Patton gently turned to be in shock to see Virgil, he wanted to ask if he was okay, however, he noticed the tent in his pants. He gently giggled as Virgil broke from his trance, feeling embarrassed real quick. "I'm sorry Pat, I, uh, what's with the new clothing?" He asked as Patton looked down at the clothing and let his embarrassed blush appear.

"I wanted to try something new," Patton replied at Virgil nodded and cussed under his breath. Patton noticed Virgil's actions, causing a smirk to be made on the side of his face. "Someone aroused?" He asked as Virgil scoffed and quietly nodded. Virgil could tell that Patton was teasing, making his blood boil as he knows Patton doesn't disrespect his master.

Virgil came in as he closed the door and locked it, earning Patton's curiosity. He growled as he dimmed the lights in the room with that small power of his, making Patton slowly get aroused by Virgil's growl, knowing he messed up big time. Patton watched as Virgil's hair made his eyes be hidden as he walked over to Patton, grabbing his clothing and pulling him into a hard, yet loveable, kiss.

Patton knew it was best to obey Virgil and kiss back as he heard him growl into the kiss as push him back onto the wall. He soon pulled away to grab Patton's thighs and to bring him up to be chest-to-chest with him. Virgil looked into Patton's now lustful eyes as he gently licked his neck and bite small lovebites into it. He soon played Patton down on his bed as he let a small smirk play on his lips.

Patton looked up at Virgil as his hair caused a shadow on his eyes to show his dominant nature. He loved it when Virgil got this way with him, making him vulnerable and weak. Virgil then smirked as he grabbed the end of the clothing and brought it up to where Patton's leaking and the hard cock was shown. His smirk got brighter as he gently crawled on top of Patton and bent down to kiss him once more.

Patton kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Virgil and waited patiently. "Master, please, I-" He started before gasping as he heard the uncapping of the lube bottle. He gently shook as he then gasped to feel a cold finger press into him. "Quite a pet, I need to stretch you put before I fuck into that little hole of yours, or..it won't be little for long~" Virgil teased as Patton let out quite mewls as Virgil started to thrust it in and out before adding another one. Virgil continued this before growing impatient. He pulled out of Patton, causing a whine from the male under him. "Shh, don't worry pet, masters just getting started~" He whispered in his ear as he lubed up his cock to where he could slip it inside of Patton. He gently got into the potion and took a deep breath.

"Safeword?," Virgil asked as Patton looked up at him, "P-Puppies.." He mumbled. Virgil nodded with a smile as he brought Patton's knees up to his shoulders and push his cock into Patton's ass. Patton let out pain and pleasured moan as Virgil pushed into him until it reached his hips. He gently waited for Virgil's cock to feel better as he soon looked up at him in a begging way. Virgil smirked and nodded as he started to slowly pull out and push back in.

Patton started to moan as Virgil thrust in and out, making him grip onto the sheets. He watched as Virgil made small moans and gently groans as he started to pick up the pace, causing him to moan louder, and soon begged for more. "M-Mas- ah, b-babe, babe plea-ase, touch me~!" Patton spoke through moans and groans as Virgil let out a breathless laugh and nodded. He grabbed some of the silky cloth and wrapped it around Patton's cock as he rubbed it with the speed of his thrust.

Patton was now a moaning mess as he felt Virgil thrusting in and out of him, breaking him over and over as the lights stayed dim from Virgil's power. "Master, I- I feel-" He gently moaned as the feeling on his lower stomach started to grow tight and warm. He gently then started to feel his cock twitch as he looked up at Virgil, who is surprisingly close to, and soon asked, more like begged, Virgil to let him cum.

"Fuck, ah~, Your tight toots~" Virgil spoke while he smirked as he heard Patton beg for him to let him cum. "P-Please, master, oh~! please, please~" Patton chanted as Virgil hummed in thought and smiled as he nodded to Patton. Patton thanked him as he finally let himself cum on his dress and on Virgil's chest. Virgil smirked as he let out a gasp and came inside of Patton. He slowly pulled out as he snapped his fingers for a rag to appear, cleaning the two before they got on different clothing. "Did. I go too hard on you, darling?," Virgil asked as Patton let out a small giggle, the two cuddlings, "No, you went just right, master" He whispered, the two falling asleep in each other's arms