Bad Baby || Analogical

Request:
None

Prompt:
Logan didn't mean to be a bad baby, he was just in heat from not getting attention. Of course, Daddy Virgil knows this and doesn't go to harsh on his baby boy.

Warnings:
BBDL | Daddy and Baby Boy Kink | Touching self without permission | Blowjobs | Handjobs

Top and Bottom:
Logan - Bottom
Virgil - Top

AU:
None

Note!:
Sorry that it's short, I'm running out of ideas-.
=====================================

Logan whimpered as he turned left and right, sad that Virgil was working with Roman at the moment instead of giving him attention. He tried to forget about by taking his sippy and taking a drink of the orange juice inside, didn't work, he then tried his pacifier, didn't work again. He whimpered as he knew he was going to have to be a bad baby: He slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, looking at the lump in his boxers before touching it, causing a small moan to come out. After getting his boxers off, he started to rub his cock up and down, moaning and whimpering.

"Baby Boy!" Was yelled as Logan stopped to see Virgil standing at the doorway, not happy. "D-Daddy, I- Pleease, I didn't mean it-, please don't-" He started to say as he felt tears wanting to form, however, Virgil came closer and kissed his baby's lips gently. "Shhh..it's okay, baby, Daddy won't punish you that bad.." He whispered, causing Logan to calm down. Virgil then pulled away, cupping Logan's cheeks before kissing again, soon moving his hands to take off Logan's shirt and tie. "Now baby boy, can you tell me what's punishment rule for if you touch yourself without permission?" Virgil asked as Logan whimpered, "If you touch yourself without Daddy's permission, you can't cum until he says..no matter how close he is.." He whimpered
Virgil praised him by kissing his nose and cheeks. "Mhmm, however, since baby boy was sorry for what he's done, I'll let you cum, only if you get daddy to cum first.." Virgil spoke softly.

Logan nodded and got onto his knees as Virgil layed down while Logan unzipped his pants. He then pulled Virgil's pants and boxers down and looked at his daddy one last time, seeing Virgil reach his hand down and stroked his cheek. He smiled and nodded as he bent down and kissed down Virgil's cock before pressing his tongue on it, hearing his daddy gasp and moan softy, and started to lick up before taking it into his mouth.
He circled his tongue around the head as he licked the precumed slit, causing moans to fill the room. Logan took this as he was doing good as he took Virgil's cock deeper, stroking himself.

What felt like hours, Virgil finally came into Logan's throat. Gently pulling Logan's hair to get him off his softening cock.
"Good baby..." He whispered before hearing Logan whimpering, seeing he was close. Virgil cooed as he pulled his baby in his lap, moving Logan's hand as he replaced it with his, stroking and jerking his baby boy.
Logan let out moans of 'Daddy' and 'Virgil' until he came onto Virgil's hand.

After a couple of minutes, they were both cleaned and passed out on the bed, Logan waking up in Virgil's arms. He didn't complain, and he promise to never break the rules if he can just be with his daddy.