Hard Lessons || Losleep

Request:
None

Prompt:
Logan got hard during class, so fun. He waits until his students leave before touching himself, however, his boyfriend sees. Let's just say that Remy was gonna get a lesson he'll never forget.

Warnings:
Touching self | fucking hard | Makeout | Exhibition

Top and Bottom:
Logan - Top
Remy- Bottom

AU:
College

Note!:
Sorry if this bad!
=====================================

Logan tried his best to teach his class, feeling his cock wanting to come out as he quietly cursed at himself for getting hard out of nowhere. Logan doesn't mean for this to happen like this, however, being a man and having thoughts can cause shit.

He did his best at teaching, some students asked if he alright and he agreed that he was fine, I mean, he was, but..he was just horny at the moment. He was thankful that the bell ringed as he watched his students grab their bags and leave for dorms or extra classes they need for their careers. Logan sighed and closed his door, happy that his class was only a one time opportunity.

He then walked over to his desk and looked around carefully before slowly taking his belt off, then he started to unzip and unbutton his pants as he let out a shaky breath to see the tent in his boxers. He slowly pushed his boxers down as he cocks sprang out, wrapping his hand around the base and started to jerk himself off. He started to pant as he went faster, thinking of his sweet, innocent, Remy.

Remy was always seen as a top kinda guy, but really...he was so sweet and kind to everyone, he's also the most beautiful sub he has ever got the chance to meet. He was in the middle of everything as he jumped as he heard the click of the door. He immediately went to speak before slowly smirking. Remy was crossing his arms as he leaned against the door. "Well...I was gonna ask for some help on my lesson, but I seem..to disturb your privacy..my bad" He mumbled as Logan, taking off his pants and boxers completely, walked over to him before pinning him to the wall. "Hmm, let me guess, it must be a 'hard' lesson~.." He commented as Remy couldn't help but let a small smirk enter his lip.

"Kinda, but I see your busy..I'll just head to my dorm~" He teased before gasping as he was picked up by his sides and pressed to the wall. He subconsciously wrapped his legs around Logan's waist as the other male smirked and took his shades off, throwing them on the ground before taking Remy's lips, the other kissing back. Their lust grew as they played with their hairs, pulling each other close, pulling apart to just push back into the other's lips.

They finally parted for real as they both panted softly, Logan catching Remy's bulge as he smiled lightly. "Want some help on your 'hard' lesson~" He teased as Remy looked at Logan with dark filled eyes, "Shut the fuck up and fuck me.." He said as they both smirked. Logan's hand's trailed down to Remy's ass, slowly grabbing the pockets as he started to take off his jeans, soon joining with his boxers. "I hope your ready, Baby~" Logan whispered in his ear as Remy whimpered softly.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! Aha ah ah! Logan- oh fuck!- Logan, there!" He yelled as Logan pressed his harder into the wall as he gripped Remy's hips tightly to leave bruises, pounding ruthlessly into Remy's abused ass as he sucked hickies onto his neck, not letting him get used to the feeling as he pounded into Remy's prostate. "For someone that looks like such a badass, your so fucking weak, baby~" Logan teased as he noticed Remy's legs were shaking, meaning he was close. "Are you close, baby?" Logan asked as Remy shakily nodded. Logan cooed at this as he kissed Remy one more time before going into his ear. "Cum for me~" He whispered seductively, making Remy go over the edge and cum onto Logan's chest, Logan joining.

Logan looked at his suit as Remy noticed. "Fuck..S-Sorry, lo..." He whispered as Logan chuckled. "You're alright...Besides...I need to get you home and cleaned, I don't want you to fall asleep like this.." He said with a smile as Remy returned the smile. Logan carried Remy, after they got their pants and boxers on, to Remy's dorm where Logan cleaned Remy and they lay down together, cuddling.