-Valentine's Special❤-

Modern AU

Before this starts, I just want you all to know that this has nothing to do with the story! A lemon chapter might be published soon. But for now, its just fluff.
Enjoy!

Your POV

I wake up and see the sun shines brightly. With a sunray kissing my cheek. I check my calendar, rubbing one eye gently.

'February 14 (Valentine's Day')

"It's the time of the month! I tell to myself.

I get up from bed, take a shower, dress up, eat breakfast, brush my teeth. And go with my own paths.

I've always wondered what Levi is doing today. Even when it has just begun.

I try to find him. Of course, that is because I care for him.

But he'll never know.

I walk around my neighborhood finding Levi in every place I can find.

I never knew his routine, so I found it hard to locate him.

Checking the park, where we used to hang out. And the same result.

He's not there.

I had thought of calling him. I pull out my phone to dial hid number and began to chat with him

"Morning, Levi!"

"Morning, _____"

"Where are you right now?"

"Near the park, you?"

"I'm at Farlan's. He invited me to his sleepover. I'll be home at five."

"Ok! See you later!"

I end the call and turn off my phone and smile softly. I decided to go to Hanji's place. Since she is one of my closest friends.

Later

Levi's POV

Following my usual routine, I get ready for Valentine's day. I was wondering of hanging out with _____ today. I wasn't planning on giving her chocolates or anything this year.

I just care for her. And I like her. Not as a friend. Something more. I should try to gain some courage to tell her. But she seems so oblivious.

It is almost 5 PM. I gotta get home so that I can surprise her. I get out of Farlan's house with a goodbye and run toward my home.

Minutes later...
Your POV

Since it is also five, I do to Levi's place to see what he is up to.

Later...

Once that I have reached his place, I knock on the door, there is no response.

Even if he may not be home, I must enter his house.

I gently open the door.

(DDLC Reference OwO)

To see Levi. The one who I tried to confess to on this day. I didn't want it to be obviously seen so I pretended to be clueless. Which worked so that I could see the real him.

With a blush covering my cheeks, I say hi and wave at him with a warm smile.

His mother isn't here. He must have lived alone for a while. No wonder he went to Farlan's.

Narrator's POV

Levi gulped slightly and took a deep breath. Looking at _____, who had a blush on her face he tells her something she has never heard before in the past few years.

"_____, please listen carefully because it took me plenty of courage to tell you this."

"Okay, go on." ____ replied

"I've had feelings for you for a couple of months now and-"

Before Levi finished his sentence. She gave him a sweet kiss. Pulling away, she gives him a wide smile with a few tears in her eyes.

"I've always felt the same way too, Levi."

Levi smiles and places his forehead against hers.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

Yes! Finally my first special! I'm really proud of this one-shot that I wrote. The next chapter will be released this Saturday! Bye, Fluffies! 😘