Chapter 2: Identities

That afternoon, I fixed myself and went out for some fresh air.

Later on... It wasn't long before I wanted to check on the commanders if they needed assistance, no avail. A few minutes later, Connie went up to me saying that he needed help finding Sasha. She told Connie that he last saw her during the time they introduced themselves and got along together too. In fact, he was really concern about her. I agreed and searched for her.

In a few periods, we began to take a break. But while we were going back to our cabins, something caught our eye. It another person, we can tell it's a male because of the silhouette that was formed.

"Connie, look! Is he looking for Sasha too?" I reminded

"He is! But who is that?" Connie interrogated

We took a few steps closer and realized it was Captain Levi, the dominant leader with his own squad. He pinned Sasha to the wall with a pissed off look on his face. When he heard footsteps, he saw Connie and me with nervous expressions.

"Hm?" Levi said as he noticed us

"What are you doing with her?" I asked

"This is none of your business, brat"

"Hey! What are you doing to Sasha?!" Connie yelled as Sasha tried to get away from Levi.

"It's not my fault she tried to steal food from the storage room," Levi explained

"Why do this to her? You could have at least told her not to instead of punishing her like this." I stated

Connie's POV

I can sense that _____ is shaking, but why? Is she nervous or something? I'm not sure, she just keeps on telling him to let Sasha go since he still had his grip on one of her arms.

Your POV

Arguing continues, someone's trying to seize the show. Levi won't stop, he just bashed Sasha to the wall, causing her to tell in pain

"Ow! That hurts!" Sasha yelled.

"Tch, do any of you even know what I'm trying to do?" Levi growled

"Erm. No, ?" Connie answered

"Have you noticed her behavior? She's clearly extorting the food supply. It's like she just can't wait for food or she hasn't even eaten. Aren't I right?" Levi talked back

We both didn't say a word and left him be.

We had to leave, we gave of a shrug before we left. Leaving Levi on his own, it was almost getting late and we had to go rest or Connie would be in big trouble, which leads to being scholars for at least a few hours of minutes.

Levi's POV

However...

When she turned back, I think I got a nice view of ____'s fine rear. It was clearly visible to me and to no other. I was shocked, I had never seen such a nice rear in my vitality. We got together once, but that was so long ago. She just looks so adorable before we got separated. And until today, she's still so charming as ever, concern for her comrades, a great fighter, and a better cleaner than Eren. It just feels like it's been so long after seeing each other again. If only she'd see me more than a friend. More than what we were in the past...

(You actually met him in the underground city. Like the way he met Farlan and Isabel)

Your POV