Chapter 39

Noblewoman Hosts a Fun Party

Prince Elliott set down his teacup and stared up at the ceiling while resting his chin in his hand.

"I've been thinking.......in order to corner Rachel, how about we try asking some of the girls who were at odds with her for help? I've heard that women are better at using biting words and breaking hearts."

All of his followers gathered around him drinking tea fell silent for a moment........and then grew extremely noisy the next.

"Did His Highness just come up with a decent idea.........!?"

"Did you know he could have such deep thoughts!?"

"Who are you, and what's with this incite!?"

This condescending attitude from his subordinates struck like a bolt of lightning..........without George here, they all had to come up with their own tsukkomis, making Elliott want to cry just a little.

While watching such an Elliott begin to kick his other subordinates about, Wolanski had a thought.

Eh? It took him this long to think of this?

Now returning to the main topic.

Quite an impressive list was made when all the girls who had aggressively tried to sell themselves with 'Choose me instead of Rachel' and all the girls from families with an ax to grind with the Ferguson families were lined up. Almost thirty of them to be exact.

"Yosh! If we use all of these girls to torture her, then surely even Rachel will die! Kukuku.......yosh, let's contact them right away!"

"RIGHT!!"

While all the men there were getting excited thinking they had finally come up with a sure-fire strategy, Margaret tried speaking up in a fearful voice.

"Um.........it had nothing to do with me, but........."

"Hahaha, Margaret is so gentle! However, Rachel is someone who always does as she pleases. If we are going to corner her, then we need to give it everything we've got in one shot!"

"I see......."

Elliott was so excited that Margaret found it impossible to say anything else.

At least, there's no way she could say something like, "she already smashed half the girls on that list......."

Elliott's posse returned after finishing their mission.

"Your Highness, we hit up those noble girls..........well somehow, all the girls who were trying to steal Your Highness away from Rachel have recently all locked themselves in their houses, and apparently they have no plans on coming out to the royal palace at all."

"Why's that? It used to be whenever it came to me they would take whatever opportunities they could get in order to sell themselves."

The reason was standing uneasily right next to him.

"Also, as for the girls from factions who go against the Ferguson house.......it seems that there is a tea party today, so all those girls are already near the royal palace."

"Eh?"

Elliott tilted his head to the side.

The royal palace was certainly large, but there's no way he wouldn't have heard about such a large event. A place near the castle where the the prince wouldn't have heard about it normally.........

And after thinking that far ahead, Elliott remembered that there was only one place recently where mysterious events would be happening.