Chapter 19

The Girl Plans Ahead

At a small noble house in a suburban area at the city's edge, a simple black carriage had returned.

The light clopping of the horses' hooves beating against the stone street echoed in the air as they pulled the carriage along and through the slid open gates of the small mansion.

Hearing the loud neighs of the horses, the mistress and a maid appeared at the front door to greet their arrival.

One of Baron Poisson's daughters who had been at the royal palace had finally come home.

The person who was inside the carriage wanted the door opened faster than the two coachmen could meet up with her though.

"Come on!"

The twin-tailed beautiful girl forcefully pushed open the door hard enough to almost break it from the inside,

"Toh!"

and faster than the coachman could bring out the stepping stool, she jumped out of the carriage to the ground and landed bowlegged. At the same time without moving she decided to strike a pose to mark her grand entrance.

One man, "Perfection........," uneasily praised her while the other elderly servant thought to himself, "I'm just going to stay quiet (LOL)," and carefully removed the unused stepping stool.

"My Lady, you could end up hurting yourself, so please stop it."

Even when the coachman does tell her to be careful, 'My Lady' doesn't listen. The Baron's daughter Margaret Poisson laughs at the concerns of her servants.

"It's fine~! A great human being wouldn't get hurt even if they were to fall from a high place!"

The two coachmen both tilted their heads to the side, drawing a large (?) as they tried to pull out any recollection of such an idiom being true..........but they decided to give up on pointing out the flaws.

It's pointless for anyone associated with this Lady to respond with, "That's somehow,".........above all, she's bursting with energy and probably just means that it's fine even if she falls from a great height because she'd still be beautiful.

The Mother called out to her daughter who had returned home full of energy.

"Welcome home, Margaret."

"I'm home Mama!"

Margaret and the Baron's wife, Anita Poisson, hugged each other. It's unclear how this energetic girl came from such a fragile, ephemeral beauty.

The Lady continued on, doing away with the common mannerisms and loudly greeted the maid as well.

"My Lady~, welcome back~!"

"I'm home Bennett~"

The maid with a physique similar to Margaret gave her a high five.

"Alright!"

Their warcries synchronized. It seems that these two are somehow related.

Without any territory, the Poisson Barony is a lower class noble house with few members that relies on the stipend they receive from being a baron house. There are four people here right now, and if you add the Lord of the house you get five.

The second that someone returns home, a cozy atmosphere envelops you as even the servants feel like family here. The Baron would secretly boast to others about his cozy home.

With the usual unsuited-for-a-noble greetings finished, the girl handed over her baggage to the maid and started looking around.

"Papa is?"