"Yes. This time we took the beautiful image of a daughter of the Ferguson house, and melted some dark chocolate for the sauce instead."

"Well, you flatterer!"

As the customer and chef harmoniously shared their impressions on the steak, Elliott called out.

"Could I hopefully be included in your little chat?"

Huh? What did he come here for? While saying some astonishing words he was making a face that said he was already used to this. Elliott exchanged a glance with his entourage, and George lightly bowed his head at the front.

George looked proudly down on his sister and pointed at the dish sitting in front of Rachel.

"Sis, that cooking there..........how did you get such dishes inside the jail?"

"That's what you want to know!?"

The chef gave a bow.

"I had an assistant hold the plate we had put in earlier steady, and after using tongs to set the plate, I made the finishing touches through the bars."

"Ah, so that's how!"

"That doesn't matter!"

Elliott began shouting after pushing George out of the way.

"Rachel, what did I tell you!? No delivery"

Rachel swallowed the food that was still in her mouth before giving an honest nod.

"Yes, that's what you said."

"I see. Then, what is this?"

Rachel looked down at the plate in her hands.

"Well Your Highness, this isn't delivery."

"Hoh? So what is it then?"

Rachel answered with a pure, innocent smile.

"It's catering."

"That's the same thing you idiot!"¹

Elliott's eyes were turning red as he started violently looking around.

"Almost every single time, what is the Prison Guard doing!?"

As soon as the words left his mouth, his eyes landed on the Prison Guard who was sitting at his desk.

The same food was served in front of him, and his mouth just so happened to be filled with meat.

When his eyes met with the Prince's, the Prison Guard quickly swallowed what was in his mouth, smiled, and gave him a thumb's up.

"It's all right! No suspicious objects have been brought in! I also properly made sure that nothing was poisoned!"

"Aren't you not checking for poison with yours but rather sampling!? You were wondering what type of food this woman was having! You were bought with a piece of meat.........!"

"No Your Highness, he isn't the kind of man who could be simply bought for one or two pieces of meat. That's why we properly served him the full course from the beginning."

Elliott was just thinking about whether to do something about that Prison Guard when Rachel set down her fork after finishing off the last of her steak.

"Your Highness. I did it separately, but deliv..............aren't you going to have some catering?"

"Just now, you, didn't you just call it delivery?"

"Because the Ferguson House is to be holding a party later on, I was just taste-testing some of the food that's to be served."

Elliott's good point was completely ignored.