Chapter 17

Ty walked out of his room and followed the noise. He stared open-mouthed at what he saw, he snapped back and rushed forward pushing Lewis off and dragging Dan into the shadows. Dan was trembling and his face and body were red with blisters forming on them. Ty stood up and faced Lewis, "What...what do you want?"

"I want him dead, but since you're here, I want you will too," Lewis smirked and gave a bitter laugh, "Of course..it's not too late..you can move away and pretend none of this happened."

Ty gritted his teeth and took out his sword and swung it at Lewis who sidestepped and dodged the blow. Ty had forgotten all about Landon and didn't even see him sneaking up on him, he raised his sword and swung it down hard at Ty but the blow was deflected and Liz kicked Landon in his face, knocking him into the floor, he kicked him hard in his stomach and coughed up some blood, "Landon..how could you do this to them?"

"Why not!" Landon retorted and stood up, taking out his sword and swinging it wildly at Liz. Liz turned but not before Landon hit her, blood started to drip down her shirt but she ignored the pain and turned back to Landon. Landon shoved Liz down and raised his sword, ready to strike. Landon widened his eyes and stared down at his chest where a sword was protruding out and blood flowing freely out.

Matt stood behind him with a huge smirk in his face as he pulled the sword back out and pushed landon to the floor. Matt pulled Liz up and gave her a small smile on his face.

"STOP SMILING VAMPIRE!" Liz snapped and glared at Matt.

The corner of Matt's mouth dropped immediately looked down, "DAN'S HURT!" Liz continued and screamed at Matt. Matt stood there frozen until Liz gave him a little shove when Matt moved so fast till everything was a blur. He knelt down beside Dan, "Dan..how are you feeling?" he whispered.

Dan was lying still on the floor with his eyes closed and blood all over his face and body. Once Matt spoke, Dan's eyes flew open and he croaked, trembling, "Save...Chandler...please." He paused after every single word to take in deep breaths and got alarmed, surely it wasn't so bad, Dan should be healing now. Matt realised in alarm that it was because Dan had lost too much blood that he couldn't heal himself.

He whispered back, "I swear Dan..I will save Chandler."

Matt turned and yelled at Liz, "LIZ! DAN NEEDS BLOOD! I DON'T EVEN CARE WHAT BLOOD JUST GIVE HIM ANY KIND OF BLOOD! Keep pouring the blood into Dan until he wakes up and starts to heal..I'll be back soon," Matt stood up and ran off without any word.

Dan stared after Matt and his eyes closed but fluttered opened when he heard Liz screaming at him, "STAY AWAKE DAN! I'M GOING TO GET BLOOD! Stay with me.." Liz voice broke at the end but she wiped it off and Dan nodded slightly in pain. Liz left and Dan was left all alone in darkness.

~~~~~~~
The door creaked opened and Chandler thought it was Lewis, back with more beatings but no, it was someone that was pale white and tall. That person ran to Chandler's side and heaved a sigh of relief, " Thanks god I found you! Come on...let me bring you back to the dormitory,"

Chandler grabbed Matt's hand and left red bloody marks on his hands, "Save..Landon too..he is in-" and he collapsed onto the floor with his eyelids closed. Matt groaned and wondered what Chandler meant by that, he was pretty sure the person he killed was Landon yet Chandler said to save him. Matt couldn't handle this, he pushed Chandler up and supported him and got out of the room.

"Man..you are so heavy!" Matt complained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!! So thats the end of The evil twin and I'm really sorry for this abrupt ending! Cause guess what?...........I'm going to write a squeal!! I want a cliffhanger! Haha:)) I'm still thinking about the storyline and tittle- hehe..so it will most probably be out say..next week or something but I'll try to do this quick.

And, just a quick question! What so you actually think happened to Landon..want to give a guess? Comment down your thoughts on that and the question will be answered in the next book! Haha, sorry in advance for the huge waiting time.

And I just realised that this Chapter is so short, probably the shortest so far so soo sorry for that!

And I know people don't really read this part but if you did comment COFFEE!! Thanks! :D

Who likes coffee? I love them! Haha

Anyways, remember to comment, vote and follow!! >3

Cheers!

Bye!!