Chapter 13

Chandler stood there in shock, you want to kill Dan?.. He thought in his head not really daring to look up. Finally he mustered up his courage and blurted out, "Why on earth would you want to kill your best friend? He has always-"

Landon cut him off with a smirk, "Best friend? My best friend is NOT a vampire that goes around killing humans."

Chandler tried to speak but he felt a huge lump in his throat, what Landon said wasn't totally untrue, I wouldn't really consider Dan as my best friend anymore if he really goes around to kill humans. Landon left the room smiling and was that a bit of triumph on his face? Chandler couldn't tell.

Chandler took out his phone and called Dan, wondering why he still have not come back.

Dan picked up the phone on the third ring, "What's wrong Chandler?" Chandler hardly managed to hear Dan through the loud noises at the background.

"Why have you been? It's getting late and Landon-" Dan cut him off rudely, "I don't care about Landon and stop calling me or disturbing me!"

"Dan? I-" Chandler spoke into nothing, Dan has already hung up. He gave a sigh and sat down really worried and confused at Dan attitude. He has tried to warn Dan but he won't listen. But Dan is a vampire right? He should be able to take care of himself. He sat down deep in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong?" Matt smirked at Dan hot and angry face.

"You cheated! That's not fair! I told you to pause the game when Chandler called me but you didn't! Another round!" Dan yelled at Matt.

Matt rolled his eyes and sat back on the sofa, "Stop whining like a three year old! I'm done today Dan! I need to sleep, by the way, there is blood stored up in kitchen." Matt yawned and informed Dan, he picked himself up and walked to his room.

They had started playing a video game on the XBox an hour ago and Dan wasn't happy that Matt had won every single round. He just sat that alone and bored, he decided to try Chandler, "Hey Chandler?"

He was glad that he picked up on the second ring, he was sure Chandler wouldn't pick up at all.

"What? I thought I wasn't supposed to bother you?" Chandler demanded crossly, Dan swear he could tell his expression.

"Yea yea..I'm just angry just now, I'm sorry about what happen then but I cooled down now and I want to talk to you, meet at the nearby restaurant in half an hour," Dan hung up not caring what Chandler's response was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chandler is very angry at Dan. He stared down at the phone with anger and threw the phone against the wall, he sank down into his bed and didn't care if he was late to meet Dan. He deserved it, Chandler thought as he drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan tapped his feet impatiently as he stared at his watch with a frown, it shows 11.47 pm, Dan had called Chandler at 10.55 pm and he still have not even reach. Dan grunted in anger. He stalked off not bothering if Chandler actually came and did not find anyone there. He was half-way to Matt's house. Chandler is always on time..is it really because he is angry at me? Dan thought. He felt a bit worried and decided to go to the dormitory to find Chandler.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dan opened the door of Chandler's room, Chandler's phone lay on the floor beside the wall and everything was normal, just one thing was different, Chandler isn't in the room.

Cliffhanger! What do you think happened to Chandler?? And thank you guys so much for giving me 150+ views already! It means so much to me!

This chapter might be a bit short but you just have to wait.

Vote, comment and follow! >3 Stay awesome!