𝙼𝚢 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

"You do know. Please just tell me."

"... M-my boyfriend has been hitting me."

"That's why you had so many of those bruises on you."

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry y/n."

He hugs me before pulling away and smiling at me while tangling his fingers through my hair. I don't know what comes over me because I pull him into a kiss before pulling away in embarrassment.

"San I so sor-."

His lips cut off my train of thought as he smashed them against mine. I made a 'mmh' sound against his lips. He moved his right hands to my lower back. I parted my lips and moved my head forward. My heart was racing. I have been wanting this for so long. He licked my bottom lip and then slipped his tongue into my mouth.

He leaned down and pressed his body against mine. I ran my hands through his hair. My ovaries felt like they were exploding. I tugged at his hair and he moaned against my lips. My body shuttered and he traveled one his hands to my upper back and the other to my waist. He began grinding against my hips causing me to I break away from his kiss.

I turned my head silently and gasped. He began to kiss my neck and my hands traveled to his back. He bit a small area of my neck. I moaned loudly into his ear. His grip on my waist tightened and he groaned. After a few moment he leaned up and looked down at me. We were both gasping for air. He smiled which made me grin.

"This shouldn't have happened!"

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry San. I can't do it."

"Let me take you away from this place."

"I can't he'll just come after me. I have to go before he's angry."

I walk out of the bathroom not before seeing the sad look on his face. I grab my stuff before heading home. Hongjoong sits on the couch watching tv. I sit next to him sighing rubbing my sweaty hands on my jeans. He gives me a disgusted look before turning back to the tv.

"Joong i-i think we should break up."

"What!"

"I sai-."

"I heard what the fuck you said. Who put that stupid idea in your fucking head. Didn't I tell you that if you tried to leave me I would kill you! Right."

"Yes and I'm sorry for bringing it up Joong I really am!"

"Uh-huh."

He turns around before turning around and punching me in my eye. I hold my eye in pain as he continues hitting me. That night I have never been surer in my life. It was time for me. That night I texted San and told him I needed to get away. I packed my clothes and put them in the car.

The morning to come I had to get out of here. I can't take no more of this.

~ 『︎San』︎

I wait for y/n in front of the diner. When I say her step out of the car I instantly became sad. She was limping with her skin covered in bruise with her right arm in a cast. I help her with her bags and into the car.

I look at the poor bruised girl before pulling out the parking lot. I want to get her away from this wretched cruel evil abusive place she goes home. No one deserves this kind of cruelty and abuse. It didn't seem right for him to hit her for no reason. I'm taking her somewhere far away from where she can be happy and where he won't hurt or abuse her anymore.

Well the past few months I have come to love this beautiful person who deserves the world. But yet she gets treated like trash and abused like she's some kind of animal. It's hard to say what I'm feeling and what I want to do to him. But the best I can do is take away from this wretched place. I hope she's happy with me and I can make up for the love she didn't have been her old relationship.

She deserves the best of love that anyone can give her, that I can give her. All I know is that I will stay and protect her no matter what it cost because that's just how much I am in love with her.