Goldie

Scrooge has to go to a party for glomgold and of course I couldn't go I felt bad for rejecting him. I do love him. But I don't know. I couldn't think he's been at that party for hours on end I wanted to talk to him about what had happened. Suddenly I heard a lot of noises so I hid couple of minutes passed by and someone came into the room I was hiding in. The duck had blonde hair in a ponytail. She went to my hiding spot and found me and taped me up beside Mrs.beakly and webby. Scrooge walked in. "Goldie!" He gasped looking at me and the others. He cut us down. "Who is this" Goldie asked. "I'm y/n you are" I asked "Goldie the girl Scrooge fell in love with" she said I flinched. Does that mean that kiss was nothing. I held back tears. "Oh well it's late I'm going to head to be"I said I felt the kids try to grab my hand but I pulled back and headed up stairs. I went into Scrooge's room and sat on his bed. "Someone take me home" I said breaking down in tears. "I can" I heard a voice say. I flinched and sat up and looked around the room. "Who said that?" I squeaked. "I did behind you" I looked behind me to see a dark figure. (It's not magica sorry there is a reason it's not so..) "what do you want" "to help you" it chuckled. "What's your name" I asked. "Just call me chax" I nodded "I'm" I was interrupted "your y/n I know" chax giggled. "Go downstairs" he told me I nodded and headed down. "Walk up to scrooge and Goldie and the others" I did as told "I thought you went to bed" Goldie snarled. "I uh couldn't sleep" I said. "Walk to the kitchen" I pushed pass them. "Grab a knife and a tomatoe" is he trying to make me cook dinner? He told me to cut it as fast as I could. "But I haven't cut something in a lon" he yelled and told me to. I did as told. I brung out my pocket knife.

 I brung out my pocket knife

And cut. The juice squirted on me. "Well?" He asked. I touched my face and wiped off the juice. "Just like skin" I smiled. He whispered in my ear " precisely" I cleaned up and head out to still see Goldie. I was humming a tune. Over and over. "Can you quit humming" she snapped. "Nah I like the sound me being able to use my vocal cords not many people can use them" "oh yea what kind of people" she smirked "ones with slit throats" I giggled. I was losing it.