1.crashing

"Mayday mayday please come in this is Y/n Yerkins!" I repeated. My craft was going down my wheel was broke I had no control. "Fly a aircraft they said it'll be a fun experience they said" I Yelled at my self. I hit the ground.
Time skip
GASP! Where am I I tried to get up I fell down and screamed in pain my leg was stuck under the aircraft. The glass must have broke and my seat belt during the crash! I heard voices. "HELP IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!" The voices stopped. Footsteps came closer. "Please my name is Y/n Yerkins my aircraft crashed I come from Y/S (your state) my foot is stuck I can't get up" there was a moment of silence "my name is Scrooge mcduck listen lass keep talking so we can find you were gonna help ya Y/n I'm here with my nephews and my granddaughter and a pilot can ya feel your leg?" The man supposedly named Scrooge replied. "Sadly,yes" I chuckled lightly. I heard a chuckle from my left. "I can hear you from my left keep heading straight!"I yelled in happiness. Finally someone stepped out. Webbed feet,a beak, and feathers?! " WHAT THE HECK" we both yelled. "Your a talking duck/human!" "Well of course I talk" I said. "Same" he said we fell in silence. He came closer. I quickly got up but fell trying to loosen my foot! " lass I'm not going to hurt ya I just want to help you" Scrooge said. I was shaking, my head was bleeding. He held out his hand. "Lass I have been through many adventures I know your scared I am too but I'm going to be brave and trust ya" Scrooge said softly. I twitched my hand up. I grabbed his hand. " launchpad bring a aid kit and get the boys and webby!" He yelled I flinched. He looked at me so softly. 5 ducks came out of the bush. One red blue green one in a skirt and one super tall. "Is that a human?!" The red one said "humans are a myth one of the weakest myths ever!" I looked down in shame "huey" Scrooge spoke with a bit of anger in his eyes "sorry Uncle Scrooge but compared to any other myths this one here isn't compared to them!" I felt the aircraft being lifted Scrooge had launchpad lift it up long enough to grab my leg out of the way. I yelped in pain. He flinched but proceeds to move it on his lap. "She might be different but she is still a breathing thing or person I'm sure she would prefer that than it or thing correct?"I was surprised Scrooge was sticking up for me I nodded.
Time skip btw he brings you onto the plane and your at the mansion
Scrooge sat me on the couch. He started to leave for some reason. He came back a few seconds later. With some ice. He gently took my foot and placed it on the ice I learned the names of everyone in the house. Huey came up to me with Dewy by his side. "So how old are you?" They asked "can't remember" I said. "She must have a minor cuncussion." He said writing it down. I looked at Scrooge he was looking at me once he noticed I saw him he turned away very fast! I wondered why? "Y/n if you could would you go back to your world?" Dewy asked I thought for a moment my eyes became dull and my breath eased as if it was stopping. "I I ... no I wouldn't" I reply. My breathing went back to normal so did my eyes. Scrooge showed me his room and told me I'll be staying there and he would sleep on the floor I told him I could but he refused and made me sleep on da bed. He is stubborn. But there's something about him that I love!
More coming soon!