Different

Rufus pov:
Momma grabbed my arm and pulled me into a closet. "Momma whats going on" i asked. "Chax what are you doing"she asked. I saw chax open his mouth. "Well i cant tell you"he said. "Why not" she asked. He didn't answer. "Rufus dont listen to what he has to say ok?"she asked i nodded. She left.
Hueys pov:
A few weeks passed and Rufus acted different. He would train in fighting andhe would eat less. I confronted him. "Rufus can we talk"i asked while he was training "what" he asked. "Why have you been different lately"i asked he stopped. He put his hands to his side. "It's nothing to worry about huey really"he said. "But there is i know there is"i screamed. "I cannot go on seeing you like this please tell me whats wrong i can help" "NO YOU CANT"he yelled back. "You you cant help me okay I just" "i cant tell you okay ive made a promise i hav to keep it" he said. I stood there.

Y/n pov:
Me and scrooge were talking jn his room figuring out what was going on. I had told him about what i saw. "You saw us as humans"he asked i nodded. "We we need to call Gyro" he said. He got the phone and dialed the numbers. "I need you to come over" "50 minutes?!" "Fine"he said hanging up the phone. He sat back down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him. He turned around and looked into my eyes. In that moment we shared a kiss. I closed my eyes for a few moments letting the kiss continue. I opened my eyes sightly to see him as a human. I pushed him back closing my eyes and reopening them to see normal him. "What happened" he asked.

(Im so sorry that its a lot more of Rufus and Huey but i cant help it ill try my best to make a reason why so just bare with me here)