4.flintheart glomgold

My eyes instantly opened. "Where am I who are you what do you want?" I ask at least 3 times till I hear a chuckle from behind me. I quickly turn around. "What do you want from me?!" I scream banging on the cage. "Your a human I could say I captured you and make more money than Scrooge Mcduck!" He said then started mumbling how he was more Scottish I laughed. "What are you laughing at" he screamed "you realize there gonna come for me right?" "You have been in a coma for 2 months no one had come" I freezed and started to shake " your lying" I said. "Denial huh black market loves that" he smirked "YOUR LYING" I screamed. He walked out of the room. "Your lying" I mumble looking at the ground. My vision was blurred with dust. A loud bang peices of wood hit the ground. I covered my eyes "Y/n" I heard a familiar voice say I looked up and saw scrooge. "Scrooge!" I squeaked. He looked at me and opened the cage. "C'mon" he said sounding mad. I was confused but nodded. I held his hand and walked out of the cage.  "Into the plane everyone else c'mon" he yelled. We headed home on the way everyone had an awkward look. "Why is everyone nervous" I asked everyone flinched except Scrooge he looked at me and back at the window.