17♥️

A very happy Valentines day to all my dear sweet readers 😊😘😘❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹
Hope you guys will enjoy today's yet another Manan full update 😁😜😜😎

Continuation...

Nandini came out of her shocked state, and composing herself she replied "thank you."

After that As she was going to take a step to leave the room , Manik looked straight into her eyes startling her again and spoke not to end the conversation between them...

"BTW, I am Manik Malhotra" he introduced himself to her.

While Nandini just stood there looking at him blankly😶😶, but inside she was thinking something else only 'of course I Know who you are, you are the person responsible for ruining my dreams of a peaceful college life' and rolled her eyes in her mind in annoyance🙄🙄.

(why??? you people ask... Then let's go more deep into what Nandini is thinking...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'the news of that canteen incident spread all over the college so rapidly that when I entered the premises next morning I have become the person under the spotlight, where in reality I like to keep my profile low. '

'in the past one week wherever I went people's eyes and whispers murmurs followed me, within some few hours I had become the most hot topic of their useless gossips, even the target of those stupid jealous girls glares and trash talking without being any mistake of mine, the only thing I heard through out the week was like-

Look there she is, the one who punched Manik Malhotra...

Man, she is very lucky that she is still standing in one piece after hitting Manik

I don't get it what Manik has seen in her that he asked her out on a date, Just look at the way she dresses totally giving of the aura of those poor tacky scholarship nerds

How dare that bimbo hit my Manik, what does she think of herself QUEEN Victoria, and blah blah blah the list goes on... '

' ugghhh AIYAPPAA!!! and now he even spoiled my good mood that too early in the morning, this is one of the reasons why I prefer to stay away from people specifically the popular kids, I just don't like socialising'

On the other hand Manik was thinking to clear the things between them but getting impatient and tired of waiting for her response, he himself finally called Nandini bringing her out of her internal monologue increasing her annoyance more...

"Nandini"

Nandini raised an eyebrow at him as if asking WHAT??...holding her bag close to her chest.