10 ♥️

Continuation...

Cabir banged his hands loudly on the table and slowly quietly said "U. Are. So. Gone. Navya ki bachi"

He got up from his seat to go towards Navya to make her pay for embarrassing him, but the moment he took a step he was halted in his actions by something or you can say someone.

"Sir ap logo ka order" the helper in the canteen said bringing their foods.

That was it, Cabir Dhawan forgot all about his pay back from Navya, the many students who were looking at him, his friends, surroundings every damn thing, the only words roaming around in his mind was that helpers.

He quickly turn around and sat back on his seat and said" jaldi de bhai, mere pet main chuhe kud rahe hai,(give fast bro, rats are jumping inside my stomach) my yummy delicious double cheese chicken burger🍔🍔"making everyone look at him in utter Shock, this proved today that nothing is more important to him than his FOOD which he consider as his FIRST LOVE, HIS BAE, everything else comes second for the Cabir Dhawan... 😂😝

Cabir royally ignored all the shock unbelievable looks thrown at him and concentrated on devouring the scrumptious cheesiest mouthwatering burgers.

while his friends just sighed seeing their big time FOODIE friend and also started eating their own orders , even the others who were waiting for some masaledar dhamakedar encounter between Cabir and that girl also got disappointed and went back to what they were doing before and Navya who was waiting and totally prepared for his come back and to embarrassed him more was standing there stunned and shock, her trance broke when Abhi called her " choti come here join us, waha kyu khari hai" (why are you standing there)

Navya nodded her head and joined them for lunch, and everyone got busy in eating and talking with each other...

***

"guys kuch karte hai na" dhruv said.
(guys let's do something na)

They all have completed their lunch and were sitting ideally as still 20 minutes are left for the lunch break to get over.

Listening to dhruv, Cabir smirked which went unnoticed by everyone present in their table as some mischievous evil plan was forming in his khurafati dimag.

"first time dhang ka khuch kaha hai tune dhruv, yes guys let's play something like DARE AND DOUBLE DARE" Cabir said already plotting revenge against some peoples' HAHAHA!!! 😈😈'evil laugh in his mind.

Mukbhi and drualya excitedly agreed immediately , Manik and Nia was neutral they didn't had any problems so they also said yes, while Navya narrowed her eyes and was carefully watching Cabir as she felt like' kuch toh garbar hai' types of feelings.