12.

Ali POV

When the door swung open, I jumped because everyone yelled "SURPRISE!"

Everybody was standing around me clapping and jumping and trying to hug me...but I was confused. Surprise what?

When they noticed the look on my face, they then told me how they wanted me to join the Hype House and dance and film with them. I was down, but I didn't know how Jabez would feel.

As I hug everybody, I get to Ondreaz and as we go in for a hug, he kisses my cheek. Um, no sir.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" I tell him walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, wassup." He says.

"What the heck was that Ondreaz?" I say angrily, but quietly so nobody could hear.

"What you mean? It was just a kiss on the cheek. Don't do too much." WAIT.

"Me don't do too much? You don't do too much! You do understand that I am in a relationship with somebody you consider your friend right? What do you think Jabez would do if he found out!"

"If Jabez found out what?" Jabez says coming into the kitchen. He sees me and Ondreaz and then sits a gift wrapped in "congrats" wrapping paper on the countertop. Then he turns around a walks out the kitchen.

I look at Ondreaz before I start to go after Jabez. I realize that Ondreaz starts to follow and I turn and tell him, "No. You stay here. You've done enough for tonight. Jabez, baby wait please" I say chasing him.

Ondreaz looks defeated and just sits down in one of the chairs.

As I start to follow Jabez out the door, Avani comes up and asks, "Hey beb, everything ok? Where you going?" I briefly told her everything and then head to the door with her on my heel.

We look out and see that Jabez is already gone. I turn to Avani as tears start to flood my eyes. She sees and goes to grab our stuff. When we get in my car, I ask if we could switch because I could barely see through my tears. When we start driving, she asks if we should go to my house. I tell her no, and give her directions to the exact spot I knew he would be at.

When we arrive, I see his car and jump out, but then slow down because I knew he wouldn't be excited to see me.

I slowly walk up behind him and say, "Hey.."

Hey babies, I finally updated after months. I miss y'all😭. But, we're back and better!!! Like, vote, and comment what you wanna see more of! I think I'm gonna end this book soon and start on a Euphoria one. I'm gonna change some things though and I want some of y'all to be in it. Hmu if you're interested. Love y'all and I will be updating all today😘~e