7.

Jabez POV
Ok so I have a great day planned out for me and mines, but she doesn't have a clue about it. As we are riding in my car, she keeps guessing but she isn't close at all.
"Space Center?" She asks.
"No." I say.
"Museum?" "Nope." "Park? Zoo? Fair?" "No. Not close. Nuh uh."
"Ughh fuck you." She says.
"Whatever you want mamas. But it gotta wait till after your surprise." I tell her.
"Shut up and drive." She says. She ends up falling asleep on the way to the surprise. Once we get there, I wake her up but put a blindfold on her. I tell her to take my hand and follow me. I take her through a path and when we arrive, I back up so she can see the wonderful view.

 I take her through a path and when we arrive, I back up so she can see the wonderful view

"What's all this?" Ali asks, looking at my picnic setup.
"It's our first date. Yes we just got together, but I want to prove to you that you deserve the best of the best. And I will try my all to provide." I tell her.
"Awweee baby!!" She says and stands on her tippy toes to peck my lips. She is only 4'11 (That's my real height and I'm 15).
"Come on let's eat baby. I got your favorite grape jelly sandwiches, since you're allergic to peanut butter (yeah, it's my go to meal since i truly am allergic to all things nutty).
"Yay! I can't believe that you would do all of this for me. I feel so appreciated. I've never felt like this before. I mean, yes, Nate has gotten me things to show he loved me, and I've heard the words 'I love you' so many times before. But this just makes me feel it. Like you don't have to say anything and I just feel loved, like seriously." She explains.
"Well I do love you." I tell her.
"Y-yo-you do?" She asks.
"Well of course! You have been me bestfriend since before our parents even thought about us. You have always been there for me and I want to show you that I will always be there for you. Now it can be more than just a bestfriend. You deserve the world baby, and I'm going to do everything humanly possible to make you have it, or even feel like you have it." I tell her. "You are my baby, and I wouldn't trade you for all the tea and China in the world." I explain further. "You complete me. You make me feel whole. You go through way more than a child, rather anyone should ever experience, yet you always have a smile on your face. Well most of the time. You make everyone feel loved. You are a guardian angel who's wings are broken, but instead of trying to fix your own, you help others put there's on. You can't heal your own wounds, but you mend everyone else's broken hearts, minds, and souls. You are God's blessing to me, and I refuse to let it slip through my hands. So I will prove to you that you are worth more than money can buy. And until you can understand that, I will continue to surprise you. And even after that, I will spoil you because you deserve it baby." I tell her.
"Baby, I don't know what to say." She says.
"Then don't say anything, and just enjoy these sandwiches that I made, by myself should I mention." I tell her.
"Ok." She says. We spend hours talking, laughing, enjoying the view of the ocean, watching the sunset, and of course, kissing, which was my favorite part might I say. I still have two surprises left in store for Ali and she doesn't even know it yet. On the drive back to my house, Ali falls asleep, again. If you got paid for sleeping, Ali would constantly be making money. When we pull into my house, I wake Ali up and cover her eyes as I take her around to my backyard to show her the second surprise.