11.

Aliana POV
Something's off.

I'm not really sure what it is, but ever since I met Jabez's TikTok friends, Jabez has been acting weird.

Jealous?

Why would he be jealous though?

Is it because I sat with them at lunch?

Nah, that's childish. What is it though?

My thought is interrupted when Jabez taps my shoulder, signaling that he just got out of practice.

"Oh, hey babe!" I say.

"You ready?" He asks, kinda irritated.

'Yeah, but hey, what's up? You seem pissed." I say pulling his arm back to turn him around.

"Nothing, I'm straight." He says patting my hand that was resting on his arm. He then held my hand as we walked to his car.

When we got inside, he turned on the AC, which blew all his sweaty smell all around the car.

"Whew chile, you need a hot shower." I say holding my shirt to my nose.

"Shut up." He says laughing.

I try to let my window down, but sadly, I was sitting on the passenger side, meaning that Jabez had control of the windows from the driver's side. Playfully, he let my window up and put the lock on for the windows.

I took out my phone to record him on snap with the "😷" emoji.

I then hooked my phone to the aux and hit shuffle.

Ay, drunk in Atlanta
I'm at your crib with the pack like I'm Santa
With a bitch from Havana
Fuck with the crew
You get peeled like banana
I pull out, you panic
Ice on my wrist
It took down the Titanic
I'm at Giuseppe
I'm in the back of the store gettin' Becky
Like woo bitch

I ended up rapping the whole song and Jabez just looked at me when it went off since we were at a red light.

"What?" I ask.

"How'd you learn that?" He asked.

"You. You always playing it." I told him.

"I never told you the name or nothing though." He said focusing back on the road as he started driving again.

"I'm really good at Googling lyrics." I shrugged.

"What a shame." He shook his head.

"Shut up bruh." I told him.

The rest of the ride consisted of us rapping, me surprising Jabez with songs that he didn't know I knew, and him shaming me for constantly Googling lyrics.

When we got home, I walked in to Nate doing his homework, which was pretty surprising considering the fact that he NEVER does his homework.

I didn't want to interrupt him so I gave him a simple "Hey" before walking upstairs to work on homework of my own.

I finished up around 7 and checked my phone.

I see a notification from Ondreaz asking if I wanted to come over to hang out.

I replied "for sure! jabe and i will be over in a few."

I walk across the hall to Jabez's room.

"Hey, do you want to go with me to the Hype House? Ondreaz invited us over."

"Us? Or you?" He says.

"What you mean?" I ask, obviously confused.

"He likes you Ali! You're just too naive to see that." He says sounding pretty pissed.

"And what do you have to prove that?" I ask, offended by his previous statement.

"Let me see the text." He says holding out his hand for my phone.

He unlocks it with his fingerprint and goes to "Ondreaz✌😜".

"See, he said 'do you want to come over?' Not 'you and Jabez'."

He turns the phone off and hands it to me while rolling his eyes.

"That doesn't prove anything though." I say trying fend for Ondreaz because this can't be true.

"If you don't believe me, then go and watch what he does." He says shooing me out of his room.

My mind is rolling. Is he right? Or is he crazy? He's crazy. I've only known Ondreaz for a couple days, there is no way somebody can catch feelings that fast, especially not for me.

I decide to go over anyway. Plus what's the harm? If Jabez is right, I can just tell Ondreaz that I don't feel the same and hang out with everybody else so it won't be so much tension and awkwardness around me.

When I arrive at the Hype House, I am speechless when the door swings open...

Hey y'all!! Sorry it's been a minute but show choir season has started and all my Saturday's are taken up by performances. Anyways, the book is #3 in #jabezvill!! It is past the book that gave me the idea to write! Thanks for all the people who actually read my book and vote. Y'all are greatly appreciated. Nobody has commented on a single book so I don't know if y'all are enjoying it or not. Please comment something. But like always, vote, comment follow me on here! love y'all!😘~e