BVB, Jake, And Me

The next morning my alarm clock started to ring on my phone, startling me as a shot up. Well that did a good job waking me up. I grabbed my phone to shut it off and then scrolled through my Black Veil Brides playlist. I picked a song from their new album called Goodbye Agony. I plugged my phone into my speakers and pressed the play button. The song started playing and as I listened I slowly fell into a deep trance erasing the world around me just focusing on Andy's voice. I snapped back into reality, half in, half out. I was aware enough to go to my shower I made for myself.  My shower is a bucket I had filled with lake water and I brung my own soap, shampoo, and wash cloths from home. I hung up a sheet just so no one would see me and took off my PJ's and underwear. I stood behind the sheet I used as a shower curtain and started to wash. Andy's voice still playing, I drowned everything out and fell into the music once again. After my shower I went to my drawer and pulled out my clothes I wanted to wear today. I pulled on my bra then slid on my underwear. Then I slid my shirt over my head and pulled it down. I slid my jeans over both my legs and pulled them up, zippering and buttoning them. I went to the mirror and put my makeup putting it on for the day. All of a sudden after I was done getting ready I heard a knock on my treehouse door. It made me jump a tiny bit but then I walked to it opening it. To my surprise I saw Jake standing there looking me in the eyes. "Hey!" He said. "Can I come in?" My eyes almost popped out of my head. "Yes! Of course!" I said not taking anytime to hesitate. He nods and smiles at me then climbs in. "Wow... this a very nice place you got here." He says as he sat himself in one of my chairs making himself at home. I giggled a little bit. "Why thank you." I say. He noticed that BVB was still playing through the speakers. "I just thought I would stop by and pay you a visit." He says. "I heard you were playing BVB and had to get in on the action." I started to blush trying to hide it before it got bad. He pat the seat next to him wanting me to sit. I sat down and we had a nice talk for a couple hours listening to BVB. The talk was mostly about our love for BVB and how they are our heros. We also talked about our favorite member. Mine being Ashley Purdy of course. His being Jinxx. Then the conversation took a turn. We started talking about our dreams again. "To be honest with you Angela, I'm shocked I met you in person." Jake said with a huge smile on his face. "But I'm so glad I did." I blushed harder this time. "Well Jake I feel the same exact way." We both blushed pretty hard and continued to talk. After a while, I look at my phone and realize the time. It is 7:00 already. "Well I best get back to my tent now, my dad is probably gonna be looking for me. It was great spending time with you today Angela." He spoke with so much excitement and passion. "Yes definitely I hope we can do this again tomorrow." He nods in agreement with me and stands up. He kisses my cheek lightly but with love and passion and then walks to the door. "See you tomorrow!" He winks as he climbs down the ladder. "See you tomorrow." I reply back smiling. After Jake left I flopped down on my bed just laying there thinking to myself. "Wow... I'm in love... for the first time. Is this what it feels like?"