lovers

LMAOOO I HAVENT UPDATED IN A HOT MINUTE IM SO SORRY
wyatt pov
"can you just respect our relationship for once?!" i was looking jaeden in his eyes, while tears were in mine. i was just so sick and tired of him, like he didn't care about me when i cared about him so much. too much.
"i do! i do respect our relationship! maybe if you weren't so jealous all the time you wouldn't be thinking this way! you're insecure wyatt. there's so nice way to put it anymore so what can i do?" i smacked my teeth while hot tears ran down my face what the fuck. i ask him for one thing! one thing, and now im "insecure" i looked him up and down.

"im insecure?! what the fuck is wrong with you?! jaeden all i do is try to understand you, and treat you the best i can when i have my own problems to deal with! you sit back and flirt with your ex right in front of me! it's ridiculous jaeden all i did was ask you to stop, but no im 'insecure'" he looked at me with a blank expression i always knew he didn't care. i wiped my tears as they started to rush down faster and faster . i didn't want it to look like i was asking for some type of pity i had so much built up anger.

"wyatt do you know how hard it is to please you? nothing i do is right?! i bend over backwards to please you don't act like i haven't done anything for you! she was talking to me how many times do i have to tell you that?! stop crying about it, because she means nothing to me." i turned my back to him walking over to my bed i didn't want to look at him. i breathed in and out slowly stopping my tears we stayed in silence as they dried on my face.

i calmed myself done turning to face him "jaeden im asking you to just please stop, stop yelling at me and blaming me. i know how much you've done for me that doesn't go unnoticed. i just don't like you talking to her i can't explain why i don't like that a hundred times. if you want to keep doing that go on, but just know this isn't gonna work out. yes i recognize the stuff you do for me, but i can't go on if you can't respect us. it's not just this jaeden, it's the acting like you don't care, the hiding the relationship, how you act different in front of other people. jaeden I've looked the other way for so long but i can't do this anymore. this adds to this list, i can't even tell you how i feel because you don't acknowledge it. im trying so hard but if you aren't going to then walk out that door. i know it'll be for the better."

he looked at me while tears started to well in his eyes his mouth open like he was going to talk, but nothing came out. tears started to fall down his face making my eyes water up. "wyatt im sorry i understand im a dick sometimes and i don't want what we have to end. you've helped me through so much and im sorry i act like that. it's hard for me to keep people that are good for me around, and you are someone i don't want to lose. i do care i care about you so much more than i do about anyone else. i know that may not mean a lot to you but you mean a lot to me. please just don't give up on what we have i want to work on this."

he sat down next to me wiping his tears and whispered to me "im so sorry." he put his head on my shoulder and let tears run down his face. i rubbed his back while he wrapped his arms around me. "it's okay jaeden." i moved back laying on my bed and he moved with me. we laid together on my bed his head on my chest and my arms around him. i knew it wasn't going to be the last time, but what's a relationship without disagreements? we were lovers.

my sincere apologies if this sucked major ass 🤟🏼 i tried i might abandon this story tho along wit my other ones or just leave this acc cuz i don't really do ships or anything anymore :P but I'll try to update a couple more times and leave this acc for good if y'all still want this up here