Birthday

Thanks ysa for the idea

Jaeden's pov
Today was Wyatt's birthday, I had planned to go see him before they had the party cause I had something important to tell him. Today was the day I would tell him I was so in love with him that I can't help but smile when he's in the same room. I know it was risky, but I had to do it sooner or later.

I knocked on his door, oh god I was a nervous mess. I regretted coming, I mean yeah I loved to see him and it was his birthday but I looked like a mess. "Hey Jae" he smiled faintly at me, I loved his smile it could light up the whole room. "H- hey Wy" I tried to act like I wasn't a nervous mess but I wasn't doing a good job.

I walked in and we walked up to his room. "So what did ya have to tell me?" that's when I choked, I was such a coward. "It's n- nothing" I managed to say even though I was still a stuttering mess. "Jae, you can tell me anything, you know that right?" of course I did but I couldn't tell him this. "Yes."

"Wy.. I- I um" he looked at me, I couldn't continue, I mean I had to and I couldn't lie to him. "You..?" it was no use I had to tell him now. "I- I um I really like you, no not even I love you, I love how your smiles can brighten the mood. I love your stupid jokes, I love that something so simple can entertain you for so long. I love how gorgeous you are- " but I was cut off before I could continue, cause I had Wyatt's soft pink lips on mine.

"I love you too"

Haha back again with another trashy short one shot I have no inspiration what so ever so it's hard to update so can you leave like suggestions or  requests in the comments thanks