Concert

Since I am currently obsessed with cavetown I wanna write something related to it enjoy even though it will be hard :)

Wyatt's pov

It was my first date, with Jaeden Lieberher. I wanted it to be special, I love him so much and I want to make him happy, so i'm taking him to a concert. Not just any concert though, a Cavetown concert, both him and I loved Cavetown so I knew he would love this.

I got dressed, I was wearing some ripped white jeans, a black shirt, and I Jean jacket. I put on my favorite cologne and brushed my teeth, then I was out the door, headed to Jaeden's.

Jaeden appeared from behind the vibrant red door, he looked so beautiful, don't get me wrong, he always does. "Hey Jae, you ready?", "Yeah.", he stepped out of his house, closing the door behind him. "Where are we going?"

"you'll see"

After a few minutes of walking, we we're at the place. It wasn't that big but it looked wonderful, fair lights hanging from booths, everyone looked so amazing and peaceful. "Where are we?"

"Well since you and I both love Cavetown I got tickets." I could see the excitement in his face, wow I did a good job. "Thank you Wy!" I was happy that he was happy. "It was no problem."

We waited a hour for the actual concert to start, before it did we talked to a few other nice people and a little.

Then the concert started, Robbie walked on stage. His voice was so beautiful.

"Sometimes I am upset, that I cannot fall in love, but I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it. Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now, but I swear, when i'm ready I will fly us out of here"

Jaeden looked so happy, his ocean blue eyes lit up in excitement, as he listened.

" I cut my hair."

"To make you stare."

"I'll hide my chest, and i'll figure outta way to get us outta here"

Jaeden's pov

I can't believe Wyatt brought me to a Cavetown concert! We both love Cavetown but i doubted I would ever see Robbie perform, but there I was with the love of my life and the love of my music life.

I could tell Wyatt was proud of himself, he looked so cute.

"Turn off your porcelain face, I cant really think right now in this place, there's too many colors to drive all of us insane."

"Are you dead? Sometimes I think im dead, cause I can feel ghost and ghouls wrapping my head, but I don't wanna fall asleep just yet."

"My eyes went dark."

"I don't know where,"

"My pupils are, but i'll figure outta way to get us outta here."

"Gotta love this monster, he doesn't know how to communicate, his mind is in a different place, will everybody please give him a little bit of space?"

The song was slowly ending, it was wonderful getting to have this experience.

"Thank you so mu-" I was cut off my Wyatt's sweet lips.

"You don't have to thank me."

Trash that's what my writing is. Sorry if the lyrics are off i wrote what i think the words are and this is probably my favorite cavetown song or devil town or all is hard to pick and im rambling i'm trying to update more often