flowers

Wyatt's pov

My favorite place to go, was the flower field near my house. There were so many beautiful flowers, just there where no else could really see, how gorgeous they were. All different colors, and shapes. They showed me how things can be so different, and diverse but yet so peaceful.

I would go there, on warm summer nights when the stars shined oh so bright. Or on regular days. I would write poems, abort the my life. They would comfort me, when no one else did. I know it seems silly, but i guess I was destined to be a flower boy.

But, one night I noticed a bike lying on the fence. Who would come here? How did they find out? With my luck, it would be Nicholas Hamilton to mess with me. I wasn't going to let him ruin this, I grabbed a shovel from the shed.  "Nicholas, this isn't funny! Go home!" I yelled.

No response, my anxiety started to kick in. I looked around, tears in my eyes. Why do bad things always happen to me? "H- Hello?" I yelled my voice cracking. I saw foot prints and I stumbled back, almost falling when someone caught me. Oh no! I jumped forward, I turned around quickly, to see a skinny brown-haired boy standing there. "I-I'm sorry." He said, his eyes were soft. My heart started to beat quickly, he was.. beautiful. "who a- are you?" I stumbled upon my words, I never stuttered. He made me nervous, but not a bad kind of nervous.

"I'm Jaeden, Jaeden lieberher. I- I didn't mean to startle you, I just was riding a- and I saw the flowers and I thought- I'm sorry." I looked him in his eyes, he was blue eyes. He had blue eyes! "n- no it's okay I just got scared,. I'm Wyatt, this is like my favorite place in the whole world and I thought you were someone else who would probably find pleasure in destroying it. just to get me upset- your eyes are pretty- I mean nice." I rambled, and blushed that was embarrassing. I looked down at the ground but when I looked up he's was smiling.

"Thank you! Your curls are cute." He giggled, oh my god he's adorable! I blushed "thank you" giggling with him. " you've got a nice flowers."  "Yeah, I love them."

After a while of talking, he went home, he said he would be back. I don't know if he will?

🌻

He came back, he came everyday he could. We walked through the field together and talked about our hopes and dreams. We've never talked about our life's, I guess we both had it bad. I loved to his face everyday, it was perfect. He was perfect. He is perfect. I was lucky to have him, in my life.

It was Saturday, the puffy clouds covered the sky. I waited for Jaeden, I saw his bike in a distance and smiled. As he came closer, I noticed he wasn't smiling, he always smiled. He leaned his bike on the fence and walked over to me. "Hey." He said, but his voice wasn't as soft as normal, he sounded sad. I furrowed my eyebrows, I did something wrong.  "Hi?" I said, I didn't sound so enthusiastic either.  We started walking, not a word from either of us.

We walked in sync, looking at our surroundings. The silence was unbearable. But then he said something.

"Wyatt?"

"Hm?"

"I don't want you to hate me."

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because I'm madly in love with you, I love everything about you. You're absolutely perfect, from your head to your feet. You make me so happy, and I hate leaving you. You deserve to be happy, it makes me so sad that people make you sad, and hurt you. In my eyes you're insanely gorgeous, and you have an amazing to-die-for personality."

He had tears in his eyes, i was in love with him too.

"Jaeden I-"

"I get it, Wyatt. It's okay, I know you don't love me." The pain in his eyes killed me, he looked down at the ground. This boy made my heart do backflips and made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"But I do love you"

He looked up at me, his face glistening in the light.

"What?"

I couldn't help myself, so I kissed him. I could feel him tense up, but quickly melting into the kiss.

I slowly pulled away. "I do love you, I love you way more than I love myself, I love everything about you, and I hate when to think bad of yourself, because oh my god you're so perfect."

He smiled at me, and I smiled back. He interlaced our fingers, and we walked in silence but this time it was comforting silence.

🌻

Every since that day, we walked hand in hand through our flower field and I loved it. I loved him.

"Jaeden?"

"Yes, Wyatt?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

Man oh man this sucked lmao