Chapter 45

Zolo's POV:

I run over and pin Spencer's left limbs which are already struggling and Anu pins his right limbs then Tiberus straddles Spencer's chest and asks " why? I love you and my overly overprotective sister won't change that!" He just turns his head to the side and avoids Anu's gaze and doesn't even try to voice his reasoning to kill him self then I get a idea " Spencer here is what we are going to do we are going do a group meditation to calm us all down ad we will ask each other our darkest secrets and we will honestly tell them but nothing leaves this room ok?" He nods and we all sit in a circle " hold paws and cl-" I stop looking in wonder around us connecting us is a beam of golden energy and I noticed a true blue dot where ever I looked in the golden energy I looked at Spencer and somehow I knew his darkest secret he believes he is a burden on the world and a bother to everyone next I look at Tiberus and I know his darkest secret he is afraid that the world will reject him and he will become this desolate unresponsive husk and send Spencer off the deep end I look at Anu next and his darkest secret is that he believes that he will inevitably fail me because of his pacifism then I realize that other dots black which I suspect is Anu turquoise which is Spencer and orange which is Tiberus have ran over me and the other 2 and I realized that they also knew my darkest secret that I hate myself and I am the cause of the worlds problems and I blame myself for everything then I think ' what is this golden energy?' The Anu thought 'we can hear each others thoughts?' ' what is this madness!' Tiberus thought then like Spencer was holding back a flood he thought ' its called a True Connection and true friends, perfect couples, perfect mates and a yandere and their senpai can cause this to happen when one of them is at the lowest point to date and then what is needed to be known the most is brought to the surface' I close my eyes and I still see the golden light and outlines of the other 3 and Anu's outline is purple and somehow I know that it's shame Tiberus' is a greenish blue and I know that it's worry I look at myself and I see red but it is is more red at the center than the outside and I know that it's self blame and self hate then I look at Spencer and his outline is black with white cracks which is depression the wight cracks are Spencer working on it then a crack grows into a window and a large black cat with a white negative symbol is fighting with a small cat with a black positive symbol and I realize the 2 cats were self conflict I open my eyes and look into his eyes not caring what he saw in mine and I saw the conflict in his eyes I sent to him feeling of positivity and my experience watching him sing wanna be twisted and Anu and Tiberus caught on and did the same thing we sent our love and support our base nature's helping his shed off the negativity and in return he was helping us as we filled his positivity with ours he helped us shed our darkest secrets and not letting them have the upper paw but also not taking them on for us because we wouldn't let him after a hour of doing this Spencer's wall broke and we saw the real him and his trust was strengthened a thousandfold and we also had overcome things Anu no longer looked as if he had just did something unspeakable Tiberus looked like he was way more confident in himself I no longer felt that I somehow had a indirect paw in anything that hurt my friends and family and Spencer somehow I knew that he didn't feel like he didn't belong on the earth then the golden light and the dots faded and Anu, Tiberus and I encircled Spencer and we all hugged him at once and he asked us " is this real? Am I dreaming?" " no this is real and your awake." Said Anu which surprised me lately he would let me talk for both of us then I realized that he did that because he was ashamed of himself then Spencer said something that I will always remember " you 3 and I are like the second family I've always wanted!"