Chapter 57

Six hours.  That's how long it took for me to get Dinah to shut up about being a Godmother.

Six fucking hours.

"I see your doing better."

"I am." I thought about Camila and smiled.

"She came back huh?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah. I have something to tell you."

"Really? Because I have a surprise for you. " He smiled. "You can come in."

"Who?" The office door slowly opened. "Mom?" I whispered.

"Hi, Lauren." She waved at me as Jacob closed the door behind her.

She looked good. Better than before actually. "Hey." I don't know why but, I hugged her. It felt right. "Thank you. " I mouthed to Jacob. I felt a tear escaping and Jacob wiped it away.

I pulled away from my mother and just watched her. 15 years. I can't hold that against her, only reason being to make herself a better person. I know that now.

"What did you have to say?" Jacob asks.

"Right." I clasped my hands together.  "You're going to be grandparents."

"We?" I nodded .

"This is so exciting!" My mom yelled.

"I'm getting married in a year." I mumbled.

"You what!?" Jacob yelled.

"Calm down." My mom said resting a hand on his shoulder. "Who is this girl Lauren?"

I pulled out the picture Camila had taken of us a few years ago.

"You're marrying Camila?" Jacob asked. I shyly nodded. "You didn't give her a choice did you."

"Nope."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit. "Well can we meet her then?"

"She's Cuban I can tell." My mom said tapping the picture. 

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"I just know."

-

"When we get inside don't be freaked out by things out of the norm okay?"

"Okay?" They replied as I knocked on the door.

We stand there for a second before the door opens and Camila presses her lips onto mine, she wraps her arms around my neck, I could feel Jacob's and my mother's eyes burning holes through my head.

"Camz." I mumbled against her lips pulling away.

"Oh! I am so sorry." She said pushing me out of the way. "Hi, I'm Camila. "

"I'm Clara and this is my husband Jacob." My mom said shaking Camila's hand. "It's nice to meet you. " My mom pulled Camila in for a hug.

My parents haven't met any girls,  I've been with or dated not even Vanessa.

"You too!" Camila said.

I was expecting for Brian or Carter to come running out of the house.

My mother passed Camila over to Jacob. "It's nice to finally meet you.  Lauren talks about you a lot. " He says pulling her into a hug. "Don't hurt her again."

"Yes sir." Camila says timidly letting go off him. "Uhm, make yourselves at home." Camila said guiding them into the house.

"Sorry."

"I'm going to kill you because your stepdad wants to kill me! You gave me NO warning."

"But did you die though?"

"What did you say?" She asks closing the door.

"Nothing babe." I smiled. "Oh look my mom is calling us." I said rushing passed her to get into the house.

"You're dead meat Jauregui." She growls.

A/N : Omgg. Its 3 from being down.  Finish today or tomorrow?