Chapter 51

When you're parents tell you not to do bad things and yet, you do them because of the curiosity or for the fuck of it.

I was that kid.

"How does it feel to be divorced and still rich." Austin asked.

"It's whatever." I said opening my journal back up.

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. You're probably asking yourself why am I in the car with Austin.

I don't know Karla why are you in the car with your dead ex-husband's little brother-voluntarily.

I'll tell you Camila.

Although Austin, is the thirstiest person to walk the earth.

Dallas was right about one thing. I did cheat on him. With Austin. The affair had been going on for a year and a half almost.

Then, I got sent away to the hospital. I liked Austin.  Then.

But, when I got to the hospital I met Lauren.

Lauren.

Remembering seven years ago, I couldn't even fathom to describe how much Lauren annoyed me. She was smart, beautiful, overly confident-different.
She was sweet, caring, fragile and she went out of her way to always make me happy or to make me feel safe.

She kept her promise.

I took advantage of her.

All Lauren wanted was to be happy with-me.

But, I knew better.

I couldn't be happy with or without Lauren.

Maybe in another life...we would have been perfect.
Lauren comes into my dreams alot. I think about what if I would have stayed that night at the hotel.

We had a beautiful script it was a perfect ending but, I realized the scene two of act four was the end for it all.

A promise for a promise, a life for a life.

Lauren taught me a lot in that year we spent together in hell.

She taught me it's okay to love somebody even when all hope is lost...

"What are you smiling at?" Austin asks.

I closed my journal. "Something that I love."

-

I often wonder why. But, I don't fully pursue to question it or why it happened.

I blamed myself. I was too hard on you. I pushed you to feel what I felt.

I love you Camila Cabello.

I loved you then, I love you now.

I wonder if you think about me.

Wherever you are.

A promise for a promise.

"A life for a life." I whispered.

A hand rested on my shoulder. "Lauren, it's time to go." I nodded. Dinah left my side.

"I know you're out there Camz. I'll wait for you." I whispered placing the journal in my bag.

A/N : Omg. This is nine chapters from being over.