Chapter 22

"Lauren isn't here. " He whispers.

__________________________________________

"Get off of me!" I yelled kicking him in the groin.

"You're going to regret that." He growls.

"Maybe" I stood up and quickly grabbed the control that opens  the door. "How do you-"

"Matthew,  there's a Vanessa-" Brian stopped me sentence and looked between Dr.Andrews and I. "What the hell did you do?" He asked Dr. Andrews.

"Nothing,  she had an episode and thought it was me harming her." Dr.Andrews spoke.

I was about to speak but, I stopped myself when I felt like my skull was being smashed in by a rhinoceros.

"Mila are you-"

"Just take her to her room and tell one of the nurses to help her out." Dr.Andrews said cutting Brian off mid sentence.

"Okay." Brian nods not really sure, what to make of the situation. I don't even know what's going on.

****

"What happened in there?" Brian asked.

"I'm not sure. I hope he's okay. " I shrugged entering my room.

"Okay?" He laughed. "You kicked the man in his pride in joy Camila."

"He'll be fine." I said. "Have you seen Lauren?"

"No, not in awhile. No one has."

"Oh. What about Daniel? I haven't seen him either. "

"Mila-"

"Ms. Cabello?"A small voice says from my door. I look up to see a small fragile woman hiding behind brain. "Dr. Andrews asked me to come in and check on sweetie. "

She's so adorable and small,  I just want to take her and put her in my pocket.

Brian turned away from me and began walking away. "What were you going to tell me?" I yelled.

"Not important. " He smiled walking away. I felt like something was wrong but, I didn't dwell on it too much.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asks me sweetly.

"Fine." I replied with the same tone.

"Dr. Jauregui tells me you have trouble sleeping. "

"You know her?"

She doesn't reply to me, she goes outside and grabs my chart from my door.  She over looked it and began writing on it. She pulls out a prescription bottle , opening it, placing two small pills in her hand.

"Oh, I'm not suppose to-"

"It's not a drug." They woman laughed. "It's just to help with relaxation. " She placed her pills in my hand. I suspiciously tooked at them and her before I placed them in my mouth. She gave a cup of water and I slowly began to drink it. As I was drinking it she placed her hand under the cup, tilting the cup upwards, causing more water to enter my mouth than I intended.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like-"

*****

"This is wrong." Someone said faintly.

"It doesn't matter."

"Dr. Jauregui,  isn't going to like this."

"I don't care."

A/N : guys when I audition for AGT in like 2 to 3 months. Be my fans okay? I'm not even gonna try and compete with the girls though. They up against Beyonce.