He clenched his fist as he felt like all of his blood went raised to his head as his eyes black out and like a wolf ready to kill his prey, Hermes bolted in, walking fast-ly and was about to grab Vria's hair and pull the woman away from his wife when Jane who has the same darkness on her gorgeous face turned to face the woman again and throw her fisted hand straight to Vria's face.

Stunning everyone including Hermes who's inside the lobby.

If Vria slapped Jane, Jane punched Vria in return shocking the hell out of him.

Napahinto s'ya sa paglapit sa mga ito at kusang nawala ang galit sa mukha n'ya dahil agad iyong napalitan ng gulat.

Vria squealed after that hard punch landed straight on her face. "Ahhh!" Tili nito habang hawak ang ilong nitong dumugo bago mangiyak ngiyak at nanlilisik ang mga matang binato nito ng titig si Jane. "You bitch!" Vria went to grabbed Jane's hair but before could she pull Jane's hair harshly and hard enough to hurt her.

Jane kicked her knee making her body fall to the ground. "If there's a bitch in both of us. It's you, Vria. You're the one who tried to ruin my family, you're the reason why I lost my kid and you're the reason why I doubt my husband when I doesn't have too." Bumukas ang pandidiri sa magandang mukha ng asawa n'ya habang pinapasadahan nito ng tingin ang babae.

"I can't believe I got threatened by a nasty woman like you. I just realized it is so impossible for Hermes to be seduced by you. I mean how did you managed to take a photo like that? While he was asleep? I bet he cursed you and pushed you away when he wakes up." Ani nito ns kinabalatay mg sakit at pagkahiya sa mukha ni Vria.

She called him her husband and the way she talked to Vria about him like she's claiming him, hers. Is enough to make his heart pound and make his heart swelled in too much happiness and love for Jane.

Alam n'yang hindi ito ang tamang oras para kiligin at mas lalong hindi bagay sa gaya n'yang barakong barako na kiligin na parang teen ager na na-notice crush n'ya.

But still, Jane's words are enough to heat up his cheeks.

"H-How could you!?" Nanggagalaiting sigaw ni Vria na nagpakunot noo sa kan'ya. "H-He's mine first before he become yours—"

"You want him?" Tanong ni Jane na kinatigil nila pareho ni Vria.

Ano to pinakilig ako tapos pamimigay ako? Tanginang buhay talaga to. He talked to himself as his lips automatically pouted adorabl with the thought.

Hermes was pouting his lips and stomping his feet like a high tempered kid when his emerald eyes met Jane's hazel orbs. Napahinto s'ya sa pagmamaktol ng matamis s'ya nitong nginitian.

Jane is four to five meters away from him but that smile made him feel like she's in a kilometer away making him want to run that kilometer just to cage her in his arms. His lips stopped from pouting on its own as he returned that sweet smile at her, like a boy who saw his crush smiling at him.

Jane giggles seeing her husband smiling at her cutely before she dragged her eyes on Vria who's sitting on the cold tiled floor of the hotel's lobby.

"You want him, don't you? Then girl. Try to get him. I will just stand right here watch you as you try hard to steal my man. Go on. Do your best." Jane said at Vria with a sweet smile on her face.

Mangiyak-ngiyak na nilingon ni Vria si Hermes na para bang nagpapaawa bago tumayo at pabebeng tumakbo at yumakap sa asawa n'ya.

"Xayn baby! Did you see that? That woman hurt me divorce her now! She's accusing me that I killed her kid when it was her fault because she's irresponsible! Baby!"