CHAPTER-31

Luring The Cold Hearted Billionaire

Alam na nito. Alam na ni Hermes ang kinakatakutan n'yang malaman nito, at ang matinding galit at madilim na anyo ng gwapo nitong mukha sa mga oras na iyon ay mas lalong kinaapoy ng takot n'ya sa loob ng kaniyang dibdib.

The supposed to be anger towards that woman named Vria was automatically replaced with the fear the moment she heard the anger on his roaring baritone voice and that fear tripled the moment her eyes found his dark with anger handsome face.

Her lips started to tremble and her body starting to get cold as dreadfulness crawled all over her body. She stepped back forcing her weak set of feet to move away, she is shaking in fear, fear that he might hurt her again and hurt her just like how much he wants to kill Vria at the moment.

She's not Vria but she is threatened by his words that he'll kill her because she knows that after that... he'll hurt her, he'll hurt her because she's also a big part why he lost one of his two kids.

She gulped, her chest was tightening while there is a large and hard lump inside her throat that is suffocating her at the moment, her eyes were bloodshot and her week knees are trembling just like her whole body.

Then she remembers him, remembers how she was hurt by him both mentally, physically and emotionally it made her whole body even weaker as she felt her whole body went cold.

There is so many what ifs running in her mind at the moment, and those what ifs are the worst to enter her mind, because it wasn't helping, instead it is just making her even more paranoid than she already is.

While Hermes on the other hand stilled the moment, he woke up from the anger that suddenly attacked him, he stilled when he realized how scared Jane is, she's shaking on her place while her eyes were blank and the only emotion dancing on her eyes is too much fear but other than that her eyes were blankly lifeless like her mind shut down because of too much fear.

It pained him. The scenery of her shaking like that gripped his heart harshly and painfully.

Nanghihinang ibinuka n'ya ang mga nakakuyom n'yang malalaking palad habang kusang lumambot ang anyo n'ya.

Hindi n'ya ito masisisi kung ganoon ito katakot sa kan'ya, she lost her consciousness twice and she was sent into the hospital, way back before when she's with him. Nakakapanghina ang takot na nasa maganda nitong mukha sa takot na nakasulat sa mukha nito ay parang kahit anong oras ay maaari itong mawalan ng malay dahil sa sobrang takot na nararamdaman.

Her little shaky steps away from his is like a small yet sharp daggers stabbing his breaking heart, and when she was about to run away Hermes was fast enough to grab her wrist and pulled her closer to him, fast yet carefully, and the time her body went closer at his, Hermes pulled her nape and smashed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately and softly, letting her feel that he is not mad at her, letting her feel the longing and love he has for her.

Shocking Jane because it was not the reaction of him, she is expecting at all.

Her whole body relaxed automatically as her eyes dropped closed letting herself to feel how good, soft and careful his kiss is.

The fear fades away then realization hits her as her lips moves to kiss him back. Realization that this Hermes in front of her is not the same Hermes she met almost five years ago, that this Hermes in front of her changed, changed to be the better man she ever met.

Far from the man she met years ago.

***

BOTH JANE AND JH are sleeping peacefully inside Hermes' masculine arms while Hermes is drowned in his deep thoughts, gritting his teeth and clenching his perfect jaw.