Chapter Twenty

hNNglsh smut warning !

Tweek's POV;

"i think i'm in love with you."

his words echoed through my head,

he-.. he loves me?

i look up at him, blushing, "r-really?" i asked.
"1000% tweek."

i immediately kissed him and he kissed back, his hands went up my shirt then he unbuttoned my shirt.

we both knew what we wanted, we wanted each other. lust was filling both of us completely.

craig took off his hoodie, hat, and pants and i took off my shirt and pants. we both kissed each other, it was a super sloppy kiss. just that kiss that said 'hey i want you really bad'

craig pushed me down on the couch and took off his boxers and so did i.
he got on top of me a put his member in me.
"s-shit!~" i moaned slightly.
"sensitive, i see." he smirked, i blushed and giggled slightly.

he started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys on me and then he started thrusting into me.

"ahh~ craig!~" i moaned loudly, i grabbed onto his back and left scratch marks all over.

i heard a rumor around school, aka clyde was gossiping to me, that craig has a pain kink. i mean— im definitely not some strong person who can instantly hurt someone but i'll try to please him.

"oh goddd, craaaig~" i dug my nails into his back as deep as i could. "fuck- yes tweek!~" he moaned. well maybe he's the sensitive one, heh.

"t-tweek- i'm close~~" he moaned and put his hands on my shoulders and thrusted deeper.
"ah! craig~ im getting closer~"

then, we both climaxed at the same. he fell down on me and put his arms around me.
after a few moments of us panting and holding onto each other, craig cuddled me and closed his eyes.

"tweek- i just- want you. i want every single bit of you all to myself. i know i fuck up alot but i do try mg best to make you smile." he grabbed both of my hands,
"tweek..   will you make me the luckiest guy ever and–.. be my boyfriend?" he asked.

my eyes widened and i blushed, "o-oh my god! cr-craig- yes! 10 trillion t-times yes!" i exclaimed.

we both smiled and kissed each other and then heard a knock on the door and darted our heads to the door. craig immediately put a blanket over us so whoever walked in couldnt see our naked bodies.

the door opened, it was– both of our parents?
"tweek! dear, there you are! the school called us and said you went missing! had us worried sick!" my mom exclaimed, yet she said it softly. "luckily, i tracked your phone down and it told me you were here in the tucker's house."
"craig! why are you skipping school again? both of you kids should know much better!" his father said.

we sat there, covering our bodies and not moving an inch, "well c'mon home tweek. we gotta go." my dad said,
"well actually,, ca-can craig come with us?" i asked, "oh sure. as long as his parents don't mind." my mom said while looking at his parents, "fine by me." his dad said.

"mr and mrs tweak! come on over to our kitchen, we'll make you two some coffee." craig's mom said, thank god.
as soon as they left, we took our clothes and ran upstairs and got dressed.

we walked downstairs and we saw craig's parents, "oh hey kids. the tweaks went to their car. see you later craig." his dad waved and we walked out the door.

we got in the backseat and my parents drove us to my house. we held hands while we waited to get home.

finally we made it home, but as soon as my parents stopped the car, my mom looked at the time, "5:47? oh hun, we gotta run to the coffee shop! since you have a friend over, we'll take care of your shift tweeky! you and your friend have fun now!" my mom said sweetly as we got out of the car.

we walked inside and went to the kitchen and i started making coffee.

"where's your bathroom? i need to piss." craig said, looking around. "o-oh. go down the hall and look to your left!" i smiled slightly. he nodded and i was left all alone.

i feel so exhausted. i dont really know why. not like i did that much today honestly. my thoughts get interrupted by a loud knock on my door. "is this the tweak residence?" i heard someone shout. maybe it's a police officer. oh god, what happened. did my parents kill someone??? did i kiLL SOMEONE???? OH GOD!

no no tweek, calm down. it's maybe just a neighbor welcoming us to south park. after all, we did move like 2 or 3 weeks ago... i think?

i open the door, "h-hi! my parents arent—"

"ss-SHIT— IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS T- TWEEK!" i get grabbed by the collar of my shirt and the door slams behind me.

everything was moving so fast and i was freaking the fuck out, wa-wait... thomas?

oh fuck, i'm gonna be dead before this day ends.