Chapter Two

Tweek's POV;

it was him.

my bully since as long as i could remember.

looking at him brought back a memory that i dont wanna ever think of again.

Flashback to middle school

i was walking down the hall with my bestfriend, butters. we were both kind of outcast and got bullied alot.

"ok, look fella. don't freak out but he's right behind us" butters whispered

i froze in my tracks.

"alright craig. whatever you do... get it done with." i sighed as i turned around to face him, "just don't hurt butters"
"oh, sticking up for your faggy boyfriend i see!" craig shouted at me as he pushed me against the lockers. i cry out in pain and see butters looking as if he had seen a ghost.
craig turned around and made direct eye contact with butters. "get out of here or else you will both be dead!" he screamed at butters. "im so sorry tweek" butters whispered as he ran off. can't blame the kid though. if he went home with bruises he would get grounded and end up with more bruises.

craig turned back to me and punched me as hard as he could. "listen up here, twitch! stay away from me and my gang! actually, how about everyone. no one wants your fag disease!" he laughed as he punched me, and then ran off. everything in my body hurt, and that wasn't even the worse he has done! i sat in pain and prayed no one would see me against the lockers crying.

i cant wait to move.

that day is when i started to feel more numb and alone. i really thought that i forgot all about that memory. it feels like physical pain to think about it.

i snapped back into reality

"TWEEK!!!" a chubby brunette boy shouted and waved at me
how could i forget that taco loving human, clyde. he's such a fun guy.

i smile at clyde and wave back at him.

but then, i look back to his left to see him.
my bully since forever.
the boy who has always wore a blue chullo that covered his raven hair.
craig.
craig fucking tucker.

we made direct eye contact and all the sudden
i felt pain all over again.

i feel a tap on my shoulder and look behind me,
"uh tweek..? everything ok there buddy?" stan asked with concern covering his face
"ye-yeah! im-uh.. gr-great actually!" i say, trying to sound as cheery as possible. he looks over my shoulder to see craig and i see stan's face quickly turn annoyed.
he turns around to face the gang, "alright everyone, lets get tweek some coffee and head out of here!" he exclaimed.
"ho-how did you-.." i whisper to him, "trust me, i know craig and how things were before with you and him, i know he hasn't changed a bit." he whispered back.

i quickly got my coffee and returned to stan's group. i couldn't help but feel eyes burning into the back of my head. i kept turning around but to only see craig staring at my but then as soon as he saw my eyes he turned the other way. i tried to shrug it off but all i could feel was immense pain. i started to overthink and overthink and oh god oh no. he's gonna be-beat me up oh god! way too much pressure man! i snap out of my thoughts and notice everyone in the gang is staring at me.

cartman scoffs, "once a fucking meth head, always a meth head." and i could have sworn i heard a deep voice laugh behind us but maybe im just paranoid.
"ugh! shut up fatass! he can't help his twitching!" kyle shouted. then.. great. the whole shop was staring at us. i sighed and pretended that no one was staring at our whole group cause of kyle and cartman.
i pulled my phone out to see 17 messages and 4 missed calls from my parents. "oh god.." i whispered to myself but i guess i was too loud because the whole group looked at me.
"you okay, man?" kyle asked.
"uh, haha, ye-yeah. im late for dinner and my parents are probably mad. i'll catch you guys later, right?" i asked.
"of course man!" stan said, "see ya!"

i rush out the door hoping i make it in time so my parents aren't completely mad at me and hopefully craig didn't catch me leave.
"uh- hey. tweek!" a deep voice called out.
fuck. i know exactly who that is.
i speed up, hoping to get away from him

i look behind me and im in total relief to find that no one is behind me. nice, now i don't have to run my guts out. i look back up and just about 2 feet away from me is the fuck face himself.
craig tucker.

"hey.." he said quietly.