𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

Start from the beginning

Mingi continues his trail of kisses and licks all the way down to the waistband of my shorts, which he quickly tugs off with his free hand along with my now ruined panties. I open my legs as wide as I can, already knowing what he wants, and the small groan that leaves his lips makes my face heat up.

"Keep still baby or you won't get what you want."

I sigh in content at the pleasant weight, but that quickly turns into a broken little moan when Mingi flicks his tongue teasingly against my clit. I want desperately to grind against his face, to bring his tongue closer and deeper inside me, but his threat, as well as his hand on my hip, reminds me of why that would be a big mistake.

My obedience is rewarded after a few long moments of mingi putting just barely pressure on my clit when he flattens his tongue and runs it over my entire slit, making me cry out loudly. He moans at the taste of me before quickly diving in, eating me out as a man starved.

His tongue pushes into my folds, long fingers- that could reach the back of my neck if he really tried - squeezing tightly as time goes on. My head feels light, my thighs shaking uncontrollably, and all it takes is Mingi digging his blunt nails into my skin and him moaning against my clit for me to cum, back arching off the couch as I shake uncontrollably from the intense orgasm.

Mingi gives one last kiss on my clit before pushing himself forward back to my face. He groans as he pulls himself out of his pants.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes, baby."

『︎Mingi』︎

I tap the head of my cock against her swollen clit, making her hiss at the oversensitivity. She whimpers, tears collecting in her eyes at how needy she's becoming despite already cumming, juices starting to drip down her thighs.

I slide my cock down to her entrance, just barely pushing in my hand moving back to wrap around her throat. I smirk, seemingly satisfied with her answer as I push into her in one long, slow thrust of my hips.

She withers at the overwhelming pressure my cock creates within her, picturing the little bump my cock creates in her stomach when I bottom out inside her. I chuckle at her small figure, so helpless and sensitive underneath him, and I haven't even fucked her yet.

I pull out so only the head of my cock is still inside her.

"That's a good girl."

When the words leave my mouth, I thrust back in sharply, filling her right back up as if I was never gone, and she cries out pathetically loud as I start to set up a brutal pace.

I groan, hips slapping against her ass as I fuck into her, nipping sharply at her collarbone. She moans loudly at the feeling of my teeth on her skin, she gripping tightly at my wrist as I lift one of her legs to hang over my elbow. Her response is immediate, my cock starting to hit even deeper than before and shooting fireworks through her veins, and she whimpers pathetically at all the overwhelming feelings.

I groan as she tightens around me, squeezing her eyes shut as the tightness in her stomach starts to feel close to breaking.

I press kisses on her breasts, sucking one of them into my mouth and, just like that, she feels herself hurling over the edge and crashing headfirst into easily the most intense orgasm of her entire life.

She moans pathetically under me, babbling nonsense as she withers in pleasure. She distantly hears me groan, feeling me let go of her throat so I can rub at her clit in fast circles as I cums as well, and she swears she could cum again just from the feeling alone despite being so overly sensitive.

I pull out of her full cunt sighing at the sight of my cum dripping out of her.  I quickly clean us up before laying my head back on her chest. Y/N sighs before running her fingers through my hair like before.

"Let's make time for this."

"Deal."

"Now are you ready for Round 2."

"Mingi!"